Valentine is gone

You mother****ers need to get a grip

I'm trying but I lost it.

Going to cool off at Olive Garden

I hear ya. Just saying, gotta let the emotion settle down.

**** you interview these guys. You know how ******* up and down these ******* kids are these days and twitter and all this **** just gives them more opportunity to speak their minds at every instance.

Golden leaving is for the better for our long term future. We will lose some guys, we will gain some guys.In the end, we need a football coach.

I've been talking to a couple. They know very little on the situation

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd rather go through this now than continue to be mediocre. That is if we find a good coach . I pray . I wish we could get a big name

Advertisement
Valentine is going to have a hard time getting in any school. This is probably a mutual decision.
How could it be mutual, unless al is just that dumb to ignore these kids, we don't have a coach right now

Advertisement

I'm trying but I lost it.

Going to cool off at Olive Garden

I hear ya. Just saying, gotta let the emotion settle down.

**** you interview these guys. You know how ******* up and down these ******* kids are these days and twitter and all this **** just gives them more opportunity to speak their minds at every instance.

Golden leaving is for the better for our long term future. We will lose some guys, we will gain some guys.In the end, we need a football coach.

I've been talking to a couple. They know very little on the situation

Just gotta be rational here.

If you were a recruit, especially an elite one, wouldn't you want to know who you are going to play for the next 4 years?

I expect a lot of guys to take the wait and see approach but the majority of them just wanting to make sure we make a good hire. Some will bail but it happens. We are without a doubt about to go through a tough recruiting stretch but it will flow back our way once we hire someone else.

Advertisement
Y'all wanted gorlden gone.. This is what happens.. Lulz, I'm not even trippin.. Now let's bring in a real coach

Exactly. What did you expect?

I wanted Golden to stay but once this process started there is turning back and now we are in the storm with no choice but to hang on. If golden wants to to flirt I'd say let him go ASAP. Uncertainty is the worst enemy.

I love how all the hate is on Golden for looking at his alma mater after he didn't pursue it last time it was open despite our admin not telling him about the coming sanctions; increasing our win total each year and bringing in a top 5 class this year… and not on the kid who's de-committed from 3 teams and is being widely known to being pimped out to the highest bidder at LSU. You guys need to calm down, get laid and take a break until signing day.

50.gif

Advertisement
Back