Valentine is gone

Advertisement
when berrios is upset, we have problems. golden has to be gone because he is risking everything. butch can save this.

Nigel Bethel asked
“@_NigelBethel: Should I stay or should I go? But if I leave where should I go? �� (tear face emoji)”

Chad Thomas responded with
"F5_ChaD: G bruh, I feel like I threw up the �� (U hand gesture emoji) for �� (**** emoji)"

Good god it's all falling apart.

I need a translation please

the new coach is going to have to rebuild the class.

Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 21h
The big piece of Miami's class everyone asks about is DE Chad Thomas. From talking to him, I feel Thomas committed to Miami, not Golden.

I think chad may be ****ed but is still solid to the canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mother****ers need to get a grip

I'm trying but I lost it.

Going to cool off at Olive Garden

I hear ya. Just saying, gotta let the emotion settle down.

**** you interview these guys. You know how ******* up and down these ******* kids are these days and twitter and all this **** just gives them more opportunity to speak their minds at every instance.

Golden leaving is for the better for our long term future. We will lose some guys, we will gain some guys.In the end, we need a football coach.

Advertisement
Losing Valentine hurts a lot more than losing Al. But it is not that big a surprise. LSU hot for him and he was listening to them. Might have been waiting for a excuse, but it sure sucks.

Advertisement
I don't understand why recruits commit to the coaches and not the University...

The chances you play for the same coach all 4 years is low.

if we bring in someone who's worth a **** defensively there is always a possibility of bringing him back... not very likely but who knows... losing him sure does hurt our DL depth... prob our biggest need

Y'all wanted gorlden gone.. This is what happens.. Lulz, I'm not even trippin.. Now let's bring in a real coach

Advertisement
Back