Valentine is gone

Advertisement
I'm sticking with my program I don't care who comes.. If we have to lose this class this fine.. The real will stay.... Let's just get the right coach this time... If he can develop talent then we are back.

Everyone was hoping Golden would leave......you get what you were asking for....and deserve.

Losing one DT vs. Continuing to run his joke of a scheme under Coach No D. With Golden still here in 2 years we would still be talking about having no talent with or without Valentine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone was hoping Golden would leave......you get what you were asking for....and deserve.

Those who were hoping that are going to be disappointed if he leaves. Golden was not without his faults, but he got us through a very tough time and had us on track with a SICK recruiting class. What coaches out there are great at this point that would be better options, especially if it means losing kids from this class? Schiano? I don't want....guy is a jerk and is a better DC than HC. Chud? What has he EVER done to think he would be a good head coach? He's an NFL coordinator who got ousted as a head guy b/c his team couldn't stand him. Butch? A great talent evaluator but was never a great gameday coach....good DC though. He's older now, what does he have left in the tank, especially to recruit? Golden was unrelenting on the recruiting path, holding camps, etc. Who's left?

3 months ago Al "just gets it", was ensuring that "the U is back"...now his recruiting (and program as a whole) is being compared to Randy Shannon...I don't really know what to do with this? talk about a fickle fan base...

Advertisement

Those who were hoping that are going to be disappointed if he leaves. Golden was not without his faults, but he got us through a very tough time and had us on track with a SICK recruiting class. What coaches out there are great at this point that would be better options, especially if it means losing kids from this class? Schiano? I don't want....guy is a jerk and is a better DC than HC. Chud? What has he EVER done to think he would be a good head coach? He's an NFL coordinator who got ousted as a head guy b/c his team couldn't stand him. Butch? A great talent evaluator but was never a great gameday coach....good DC though. He's older now, what does he have left in the tank, especially to recruit? Golden was unrelenting on the recruiting path, holding camps, etc. Who's left?

Only the "Charlie Strong" will survive!!!

@_NigelBethel
JC Jackson to the U

Also retweeted **** Penn State

Is this legit?

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 46m
JC Jackson to the U

Anthony Canes Swagg ‏@THE_U_SWAGG 45m
@_NigelBethel you trolling ?

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 44m
@THE_U_SWAGG what you mean

Anthony Canes Swagg ‏@THE_U_SWAGG 40m
@_NigelBethel is he come or you just starting lol

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 39m
@THE_U_SWAGG I heard he a soft commit...

This is the whole convo Nigel said he thinks JC is a soft commit

Advertisement

Wrong, im not on the hire chud train, but there are tons of quotes when chud was let go of browns players saying they were upset about his firing he was very well respected by team leaders like joe thomas

http://www.businessinsider.com/browns-players-angry-chudzinski-firing-2013-12

Last edited:
@_NigelBethel
JC Jackson to the U

Also retweeted **** Penn State

Is this legit?

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 46m
JC Jackson to the U

Anthony Canes Swagg ‏@THE_U_SWAGG 45m
@_NigelBethel you trolling ?

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 44m
@THE_U_SWAGG what you mean

Anthony Canes Swagg ‏@THE_U_SWAGG 40m
@_NigelBethel is he come or you just starting lol

Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 39m
@THE_U_SWAGG I heard he a soft commit...

This is the whole convo Nigel said he thinks JC is a soft commit

He tweeted that he believes JC Jackson is a silent commit. Perhaps he is the silent that golden was referring to.

Advertisement
Back