Valentine is gone

Advertisement
Al Golden you suck so much, so freakin' awful....officially worse than Randy Shannon was he can't recruit to save his life, and Bethel and Thomas sound like they're out too

Advertisement
Nigel Bethel asked
“@_NigelBethel: Should I stay or should I go? But if I leave where should I go? �� (tear face emoji)”

Chad Thomas responded with
"F5_ChaD: G bruh, I feel like I threw up the �� (U hand gesture emoji) for �� (**** emoji)"

Good god it's all falling apart.

I need a translation please

Cmon now. Nigel asks Chad if he should de-commit. Chad says geez, bruh, I threw up the U for ****.

This guy has been begging for a reason to jump ship. No fugging surprise imo.

Maybe my favorite recruit in this class but really....

and I mean this from the bottom of my heart.....

yea?

Advertisement
The only thing keeping this class from having the same fatal flaw as the '12 class was Valentine/Chad/Kaaya. Those are the three that matter, so of course they are three that the wolves will circle. How fun.

Nigel Bethel asked
“@_NigelBethel: Should I stay or should I go? But if I leave where should I go? �� (tear face emoji)”

"F5_ChaD: G bruh, I feel like I threw up the �� (U hand gesture emoji) for �� (**** emoji)"

Translation:
Nigel Bethel: Self-explanatory
Chad Thomas: "Yeah man, I feel like I threw up the U for s**t."

Valentine is going to have a hard time getting in any school. This is probably a mutual decision.

Advertisement
Valentine gone. Chad ****ed. Kaaya gonna bail. We ****ed.

I'm a soft shouldered ***** and I don't care.

Advertisement
Nigel Bethel asked

Translation:
Nigel Bethel: Self-explanatory
Chad Thomas: "Yeah man, I feel like I threw up the U for s**t."

Thanks. That ******* blows though...

Advertisement
Back