Valentine is gone

People should chill and stay out of the process...you can learn a lot by watching twitter but it's their game, not ours.

travonte valentine (@traveeey99)
1/6/14, 12:02 AM
Who else can I block since people wants to talk negatively abt MY recruiting process #SPEAKNOWORFOREVERHOLDYOURPEACE

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Advertisement
People should chill and stay out of the process...you can learn a lot by watching twitter but it's their game, not ours.

Who else can I block since people wants to talk negatively abt MY recruiting process #SPEAKNOWORFOREVERHOLDYOURPEACE

Sent from my iPad

Im so tired of all these idiots bashing these kids on twitter. These are kids after all, its so pathetic.

Sent from my iPad

Im so tired of all these idiots bashing these kids on twitter. These are kids after all, its so pathetic.

Countless stories like this in college football across the country. Pretty scary adults can act like this towards these kids

By far our most important recruit of the Golden Era. Next to Elam the best DT in the country imo. Obviously a ride to the end. Hold on to ur butts.

Interesting commentary from Genron -

Regarding Valentine:
Lamarcus JoinHer ‏@V850404 4 Jan
Just decommited lol.. Named LSU his leader
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 4 Jan
@V850404 lol, been wayyyy b4 today..I.e. Duke

Answering LSU fan's question:
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 1h
DMs been crazy... Now the UofL watch. That may impact other teams. Michael Johnson 4 star S up for grabs. But it all plays out
Back in NELA ‏@RoyceWall58 1h
@Genron45 very underrated safety!
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 47m
@RoyceWall58 LSU will be our 1st stop. If they have rm great. If not we'll see what happens

wat

Saying Valentine decommited around the Duke game, and that LSU is their first stop for safety Michael Johnson (and they'll see if LSU has room for him..... you can see where this might be going).
If he started having second thoughts about his commitment from the Duke game then it clearly has nothing to do with money or Genron shopping him around. The kid doesn't like the defense that Golden and Dorito run. How can you blame him, when each and every one of us complains about it as well. Everyone in the country knows its a flawed scheme. You can keep sticking your head in the ground and believe its about him getting money or getting shopped around and some of it may be true. But the impetus to listen to other teams is the ****** defense that Golden runs that cost us the Duke game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tra. Valentine: im not tryna be rude but you fans have some nerve to talk bs smh wow but when I was committed yall loved me smh im done here
1:56pm - 6 Jan 14

Some dumb mother****ers on this board must have said some dumb **** to this kid...

Wtf!!

Tra. Valentine: im not tryna be rude but you fans have some nerve to talk bs smh wow but when I was committed yall loved me smh im done here

Some dumb mother****ers on this board must have said some dumb **** to this kid...

Wtf!!

Check out the worst fans ever thread...

Wtf!!
Lulz at people that harass these kids. Who takes recruiting that seriously?

not justifying the behavior because i think its absurd but these kids have to realize that stupid fans exist on social media from every team. its there first lesson in developing a thick skin. i have to believe a player isn't going to make life decisions based on the opinions of a few internet tough guys.

Advertisement
Lol you dont but im ignoring all the coaches calls lol im not tryna be rude but you fans have some nerve to talk bs smh wow but when I was committed yall loved me smh im done here #ImOut

^ That was his last comment on that post.

From Canesport...

* Travonte Valentine decommitted yesterday due to news that Golden might leave for Penn State. When reached by CaneSport and told Golden was staying, Valentine said he has no immediate plans to recommit.

He is choosing between Miami and LSU.

Golden uncertainty was just a cover

Agree,we have 29 committs and he was the only one who could not wait to see what actually happened with Golden.He just saw a good opportunity to jump and not catch as much heat from fans.
hopefully there are no dumbass fans on twitter ripping him so that we don't turn him off while we still have a chance

I guess my hope was in vain...

Lol you dont but im ignoring all the coaches calls lol im not tryna be rude but you fans have some nerve to talk bs smh wow but when I was committed yall loved me smh im done here #ImOut

Not sure I understand what he means but I know what my interpretation of it is...**** OUR FANS.

And anyone who tells me "well everyone does it just look at Alabama and LSU"...THEY WIN. WE DON'T. THEY ARE NOT OUR EQUALS.

Advertisement
our fans are pro-town fans. are fans are vicious. other fans are slurpers. i forgot the recruit but i seen an fsu fan basically offering his wife and daughter to a recruit if he signed with fsu.

He was probably trolling about ignoring the coaches calls...I mean he still has an OV set to visit the campus...hopefully he doesn't cancel.

Now he's just making an excuse because Golden's back...

Who decommits because of fans? Every recruit goes through that...

Now i'm positive he was gonna decommit anyways.

Advertisement

Now he's just making an excuse because Golden's back...

Who decommits because of fans? Every recruit goes through that...

Now i'm positive he was gonna decommit anyways.

He didn't decommit because of fans. But he might drop us because of them. So if telling yourself our fans are great helps you sleep at night, go for it, but here in the world of reality anyone with a pulse knows that this **** does damage to the efforts of the coaching staff, which despite everything else has done a helluva job recruiting.

serious business, the interwebz.

so next step = pretend to be L$U fans on Twitter, FB, etc. and tell Valentine he sucks and we don't want him until he hates L$U.....amirite?

Either way, any of you guys that follow recruits on twitter should just kill yourself.

I don't care if Valentine was going to leave either way. Following young boys on twitter is so sad that you should end your misery. Do the world a favor.

Advertisement
Back