Valentine is gone

and for the reading and understanding impaired all i'm saying is just remember back to a time when you were serious about what you were going to be doing for your lifes work...did you or did you not have a greater sense of urgency about things once your mind was made up? I bet you knew EVERYTHING about whatever it was you decided you were gonna do. DON'T ALLOW YOURSELVES TO GET SUCKED INTO THIS MESS.

Advertisement
and for the reading and understanding impaired all i'm saying is just remember back to a time when you were serious about what you were going to be doing for your lifes work...did you or did you not have a greater sense of urgency about things once your mind was made up? I bet you knew EVERYTHING about whatever it was you decided you were gonna do. DON'T ALLOW YOURSELVES TO GET SUCKED INTO THIS MESS.

u get dumber by the post

u get dumber by the post

and you are a simpleton daydreamer...especially if you think Valentine is coming back. You apparently will buy whatever a 17 year old kid will sell.

u get dumber by the post

and you are a simpleton daydreamer...especially if you think Valentine is coming back. You apparently will buy whatever a 17 year old kid will sell.

what i bought from your daughter has nothing to do with recruiting….

u get dumber by the post

If I had a 17 year old daughter she probably could turn u out u trick...as it stands u best run on back to ur mamas bed.

Advertisement

u get dumber by the post

If I had a 17 year old daughter she probably could turn u out u trick...as it stands u best run on back to ur mamas bed.

confirmed then, you raise whores.. well done. Speaks to your character and why you disrespect kids..

u get dumber by the post

confirmed then, you raise whores.. well done. Speaks to your character and why you disrespect kids..

Only thing to confirm is why my nuts is still swining in ya mouth

u get dumber by the post

The Mods are allowing this board to sink to the lowest depths. Maybe the university could step in, even though it has nothing to do with this mess!

Advertisement
i can't think of another DT I would rather have than valentine. This sucks hard.

Even if we landed another 4* or whatever the **** talent level DT, they probably don't play the game like TV plays the game. He plays ****ed off.

Really really hope he re-commits.
If we do lose him, you can thank Golden and his insistence on keeping Dorito and their scheme. And you can thank Golden's silence while flirting with PSU, it was the kids perfect opportunity to decommit.

You will find a way to complain about Golden no matter what he does. Even when you make meaningful points, you become over the top and beat a dead horse.

No need for it on the recruiting board too.

i can't think of another DT I would rather have than valentine. This sucks hard.

Even if we landed another 4* or whatever the **** talent level DT, they probably don't play the game like TV plays the game. He plays ****ed off.

If we do lose him, you can thank Golden and his insistence on keeping Dorito and their scheme. And you can thank Golden's silence while flirting with PSU, it was the kids perfect opportunity to decommit.

You will find a way to complain about Golden no matter what he does. Even when you make meaningful points, you become over the top and beat a dead horse.

Valid point and I will keep it out of the recruiting board.

:fistbump:

Valid point and I will keep it out of the recruiting board.

:fistbump:

Crazy times man. Painfully crazy.

Advertisement

u get dumber by the post

The Mods are allowing this board to sink to the lowest depths. Maybe the university could step in, even though it has nothing to do with this mess!

A new low

This loser, who claims to be a U fan, tweeted this to Valentine;

Robert Gordon (@robertgor17)
1/6/14, 6:43 PM
In the wake of all the Al Golden news it should be said #Canes don't need to be recruiting disloyal kids like @traveeey99

He later deleted it.

Valentines response;

Teej (@Tj113)
1/6/14, 6:58 PM
@robertgor17 @traveeey99 the dudes making the biggest decision of his life. And your ignorant and pointless tweet says more about u than him

Download the official Twitter app here

WTF is wrong with people?

Sent from my iPad

Advertisement

u get dumber by the post

Maybe the university could step in, even though it has nothing to do with this mess!

Are you serious right now..

u get dumber by the post

L u l z

u get dumber by the post

You're free to leave. What is your problem?

Advertisement
Back