Interesting commentary from Genron -

Regarding Valentine:
Lamarcus JoinHer ‏@V850404 4 Jan
Just decommited lol.. Named LSU his leader
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 4 Jan
@V850404 lol, been wayyyy b4 today..I.e. Duke

Answering LSU fan's question:
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 1h
DMs been crazy... Now the UofL watch. That may impact other teams. Michael Johnson 4 star S up for grabs. But it all plays out
Back in NELA ‏@RoyceWall58 1h
@Genron45 very underrated safety!
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 47m
@RoyceWall58 LSU will be our 1st stop. If they have rm great. If not we'll see what happens

wat

Advertisement

Regarding Valentine:

DMs been crazy... Now the UofL watch. That may impact other teams. Michael Johnson 4 star S up for grabs. But it all plays out
@RoyceWall58 LSU will be our 1st stop. If they have rm great. If not we'll see what happens

wat

Saying Valentine decommited around the Duke game, and that LSU is their first stop for safety Michael Johnson (and they'll see if LSU has room for him..... you can see where this might be going).

Valentine doesn't want to play for Al Groh...I mean Al Golden, our defense is awful, alums and recruits are trashing D'nofrio after every game its an absolute embarrassment

Regarding Valentine:

wat

Saying Valentine decommited around the Duke game, and that LSU is their first stop for safety Michael Johnson (and they'll see if LSU has room for him..... you can see where this might be going).

You speak Genron?

Advertisement
Golden uncertainty was just a cover

2 questions. 1. Are you really going to rely on Canesport again?! We should all know that is the ****tiest site for info ever and 2. Did you think that maybe he's going to wait until NSD?

I've never relied on CS.

Wait to commit to LSU on NSD? Sure.

So he's an LSU lock? Just like Rashard Robinson was for us or Artie and Jamal was for LSU last year? Seriously does any commit that "waivers" have to be leaving?

Re-committing to the school you decomitted from is rare. I'm just going off of history.

So is committing to four schools, just going off history

2 questions. 1. Are you really going to rely on Canesport again?! We should all know that is the ****tiest site for info ever and 2. Did you think that maybe he's going to wait until NSD?

I've never relied on CS.

Wait to commit to LSU on NSD? Sure.

So he's an LSU lock? Just like Rashard Robinson was for us or Artie and Jamal was for LSU last year? Seriously does any commit that "waivers" have to be leaving?

Re-committing to the school you decomitted from is rare. I'm just going off of history.

So is committing to four schools, just going off history

Okay?

Advertisement
I said from the beginning I was going to be sweating this kid til the very end, and this is why. Im not buying that the AG stuff was the impetus here, I think this has been coming for a while. Clear that Genron has been shopping him to LSU hard and I mean this is plain as day what is going on. Patrick Peterson all over again. This is truly disgusting. Also probably grade issues too, but I mean how obvious can this get?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had previously said till Al Golden says he staying he would not re-commit, and even took out his UM-Commit status on twitter. Soon as he heard the news Al Golden was staying, he switched his profile pic on twitter with a Hurricane shirt on, the boy also loves his momma, and momma loves the U... Nothing is a for sure thing till signing day, but I believe we have the best shot.

IMO Golden should have himself a list of must dos:
Priority #1 Keep the class together
Priority #2 Get Valentine back
Priority #3 Get Jackson

For extra credit maybe he could get a new DC.

He had previously said till Al Golden says he staying he would not re-commit, and even took out his UM-Commit status on twitter. Soon as he heard the news Al Golden was staying, he switched his profile pic on twitter with a Hurricane shirt on, the boy also loves his momma, and momma loves the U... Nothing is a for sure thing till signing day, but I believe we have the best shot.

Is it too early to fap????

Is it too early to fap????
Yes… prepare to wait a while before you bring out the lotion and tissues

Advertisement
Back