Valentine is gone

From Canesport...

* Travonte Valentine decommitted yesterday due to news that Golden might leave for Penn State. When reached by CaneSport and told Golden was staying, Valentine said he has no immediate plans to recommit.

He is choosing between Miami and LSU.

Golden uncertainty was just a cover

2 questions. 1. Are you really going to rely on Canesport again?! We should all know that is the ****tiest site for info ever and 2. Did you think that maybe he's going to wait until NSD?

I've never relied on CS.

Wait to commit to LSU on NSD? Sure.

So he's an LSU lock? Just like Rashard Robinson was for us or Artie and Jamal was for LSU last year? Seriously does any commit that "waivers" have to be leaving?

Advertisement
From Canesport...

* Travonte Valentine decommitted yesterday due to news that Golden might leave for Penn State. When reached by CaneSport and told Golden was staying, Valentine said he has no immediate plans to recommit.

2 questions. 1. Are you really going to rely on Canesport again?! We should all know that is the ****tiest site for info ever and 2. Did you think that maybe he's going to wait until NSD?

I've never relied on CS.

So he's an LSU lock? Just like Rashard Robinson was for us or Artie and Jamal was for LSU last year? Seriously does any commit that "waivers" have to be leaving?

Re-committing to the school you decomitted from is rare. I'm just going off of history.

I've never relied on CS.

Re-committing to the school you decomitted from is rare. I'm just going off of history.

It just happened like 2 weeks back with CJ Hampton

Advertisement

I've never relied on CS.

I said it's rare, one kid doing it doesn't mean every kid will.

Valentine also decommitted from three other schools, if you want to believe the kid will come back then so be it.

allot of talk about him qualifying issues so him getting a backup etc. either way, just like with Golden bs, we will find out sooner enough

Golden needs to sell him on playing time as a freshman. He could definitely make a huge contribution his first year.

I've never relied on CS.

I said it's rare, one kid doing it doesn't mean every kid will.

Valentine also decommitted from three other schools, if you want to believe the kid will come back then so be it.

Just like how Valentine can easily commit back to UM on NSD which will spotlight his school, teammates, coaches and the school he commits to. Im not sayint he will be back but saying this was an excuse is funny because if he never did that he'd get more love then almost any recruit and if he commits back everybody will love him again and never want to talk about how much they trashed the kid. If he signs somewhere else fine but until then lets not act like we know the whole situation

Advertisement
No reason or purpose served trashing the kid. May not be a more important recruit in this class. Hope is IF he qualifies coaches can keep him in the fold.
Just pray that Ferman boldly predicts LSU.

Interesting commentary from Genron -

Regarding Valentine:
Lamarcus JoinHer ‏@V850404 4 Jan
Just decommited lol.. Named LSU his leader
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 4 Jan
@V850404 lol, been wayyyy b4 today..I.e. Duke

Answering LSU fan's question:
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 1h
DMs been crazy... Now the UofL watch. That may impact other teams. Michael Johnson 4 star S up for grabs. But it all plays out
Back in NELA ‏@RoyceWall58 1h
@Genron45 very underrated safety!
Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 47m
@RoyceWall58 LSU will be our 1st stop. If they have rm great. If not we'll see what happens

Advertisement
Reminds me of burns and LSU talk. I kno burns didn't decommit but i remember how worried some were. I think he ends up a cane, hopefully I'm right.

I think Valentine isn't sold on the Onofrio scheme & that is the reason he decommitted. I have no proof to back this up except for his own tweets of displeasure going back as far as the loss to Duke. I can't say that I blame him either, cuz as a fan I have ZERO faith in Onofrio.

Advertisement
I think Valentine isn't sold on the Onofrio scheme & that is the reason he decommitted. I have no proof to back this up except for his own tweets of displeasure going back as far as the loss to Duke. I can't say that I blame him either, cuz as a fan I have ZERO faith in Onofrio.

do you people realize it's ag scheme?

From Canesport...

**** it was just an excuse

From Canesport...

Agree,we have 29 committs and he was the only one who could not wait to see what actually happened with Golden.He just saw a good opportunity to jump and not catch as much heat from fans.
hopefully there are no dumbass fans on twitter ripping him so that we don't turn him off while we still have a chance

From Canesport...

Agree,we have 29 committs and he was the only one who could not wait to see what actually happened with Golden.He just saw a good opportunity to jump and not catch as much heat from fans.
hopefully there are no dumbass fans on twitter ripping him so that we don't turn him off while we still have a chance
you know they are and they're so smart that they have no idea he's going to be ov here last before NSD

Advertisement
Back