Off-Topic UVA shooting - Chris Darnell Jones Jr Virginia Manhunt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible but at least this is getting covered with respect and in the proper manner with the proper focus. I can think of another place where it would be instantly framed (and used) as an indictment of the school, the city and a "violent/lawless" culture.
When will they ever learn?

**** that dude forever and always for saying that.

Advertisement
The program there has had issues, but in attending the game against us the atmosphere and fans were awesome while tailgaiting with their fans.
This is horrible.....
May those players RIP.
I went to the UVA game too. Its an awesome campus with great people there. You just can’t get away from craziness now. Sad world we live in.

Advertisement
D'Sean was a family friend. I've known him since he was 8 years old. This broke my heart
I was just scrolling through Twitter and his last two posts were congratulating Burns for having a big game for UConn and a post saying that he doesn't want to succeed alone but that he wants his whole squad to succeed. So crazy and senseless. Condolences.

“UVA officials would not identify them, but a source tells Fox News Digital that both were also members of the UVA football team, that Jones nearly took out the entire offensive line.”

That’s what the foxnews story says about the two injured.

I’m 31 and moved away at 21 so don’t keep up with my hometown too much but just realized Devin chandler went to high school in the same town I did after seeing some posts on social
Media

Sad stuff

Advertisement
Tonight's Washington Post feed:

Christopher Darnell Jones Jr., who is listed in U-Va.’s student directory as an undergraduate in the College of Arts & Sciences, had joined about 25 other students Sunday on a school trip to Washington, where the group watched a play and ate together, the university’s chief of police, Timothy Longo Sr., said at a news conference. When the students returned to campus, Longo said, Jones opened fire for reasons that remain unknown.
-----------------------------------------
So, shooter was along on the bus trip to DC. Must've had the gun with him the whole time -- the bus ride in and back, at a DC eatery, and at the theater where they saw a play.

Advertisement
Back