Off-Topic UVA shooting - Chris Darnell Jones Jr Virginia Manhunt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mental health issues i think. There was a story on him before about his upbringing. Shame. I can’t imagine being the parents of the victims OR the assailant. Not that they are on the same plane but i can still try to empathize and pray that I as a parent, I never find myself in either situation. Heart breaking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D'Sean Perry: Played linebacker, defensive line and tight end at Gulliver Prep for head coach Earl Sims … named the South Florida Conference’s 2018 Defensive Player of the Year … finished his senior season in 2018 with 89 tackles, 16.0 tackles for loss, 3.0 sacks and three interceptions … helped Gulliver Prep to an 8-4 record and a playoff berth in 2018, losing in the regional semifinal … as a junior he made 53 tackles, 15.0 tackles for loss, 6.0 sacks and recovered a fumble … graduates with 199 career tackles, 41.0 tackles for loss and 15.0 sacks … on Team USA U19 and appeared in the International Bowl in Dallas, Texas … also played high school basketball … high school coach, Earl Sims, was a three-year letter winner for Virginia (1998, 2000-01) at linebacker … attended the same high school as current Cavalier DE Mandy Alonso … a three-star recruit by ESPN.com, Rivals.com and 247sports.com … major is Studio Art.

Rugby Rd & Culbreth Rd | Multiple Fatal
Shooting | On the campus of University of
Virginia, have 3 shot on a bus and 1 outside,
shooter at large, now reporting 3 DOA's.
Campus alert sent to students to shelter in
place. | #1604240

Advertisement
Back