Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
I missed this… Syracuse is laying the wood to Louisville. Cole Trickle is putting the hammer down.

Advertisement
I thought this even before tonight, Utah is a legit Top 20 team, idk why you are acting like Bethune Cookman and Utah are all one in the same lol
I’m not acting like they are the same..actually that’s what your doing. If your comparing UF vs Miami based on the results of week 1 matchups your in theory acting as tho they played similar opponents therefore you can make a assessment..Imo you absolutely cannot take anything away from those results..we did what we were supposed to do be A lesser opponent..UF squeaked out a home win vs a good team that traveled half way across the country in a true Road game..and if you watched that game you could easily say Utah made critical week 1 errors that cost them that road game..All I took from it is it’s week 1..ppl pay too much attention to that number by the logo week 1 imo. It was a good win for UF tho. I didn’t think they front 7 would hold up..they really started getting gashed and then 2 made a big time play

@ddann He was and also doubles as a secret agent saving the earth in his spare time. Also a time traveler who went back to industrializing Japan to fight an army with his sword and a glorious head of hair.

Advertisement
This sounds like the SAME EXACT **** with Tebow😡 The suck off wont be quite as disgusting?- only because AR is black, but I’ve seen this **** Ty movie before… . “They got lucky against ____, but they won’t get away with that bullsh1t against _____”….meanwhile, the gates keep pulling out close wins…🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮
huh ? Before their win tonight they lost 5 of the last 7 with a couple blowouts. What close wins have they been pulling out ? lol im very confused.

Nowhere did i say they got lucky. Its a fact that Utah defense and speed doesn't compare to what they will see in conference. Idk what Tebow or AR being black has to do with that

Advertisement
Real deal of what? Not being able to complete a forward pass.?
their qb was never challenged to throw downfield, and when he did he threw it right in chest of utah player who dropped it.. Dude was just running and throwing in flats, rollouts, screens, etc.. Their run game looks good tho..

I got to see a defense take away a simple read option and him have to go thru reads before I crown him.. I see why the scouts like him tho, like ivey he got measureables.. Big strong looking kid that can run and throw rockets.. They drool over **** like that.. lol.. But I didnt see any reading or anticipation or anything like that.. That 2pt play was nice tho..

Im
I’m not acting like they are the same..actually that’s what your doing. If your comparing UF vs Miami based on the results of week 1 matchups your in theory acting as tho they played similar opponents therefore you can make a assessment..Imo you absolutely cannot take anything away from those results..we did what we were supposed to do be A lesser opponent..UF squeaked out a home win vs a good team that traveled half way across the country in a true Road game..and if you watched that game you could easily say Utah made critical week 1 errors that cost them that road game..All I took from it is it’s week 1..ppl pay too much attention to that number by the logo week 1 imo. It was a good win for UF tho. I didn’t think they front 7 would hold up..they really started getting gashed and then 2 made a big time pla
I'm not basing my opinion off tonight. Florida and Miami both are not we're they need to be roster wise. I think both teams are in that 8/9 win range.

@ddann He was and also doubles as a secret agent saving the earth in his spare time. Also a time traveler who went back to industrializing Japan to fight an army with his sword and a glorious head of hair.
Right.

And next you’re gonna tell me he can pilot an F14, can fake an Irish accent, and is a phenomenal sports agent.

Advertisement
Back