Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I have no idea what you’re talking about but point taken.
Google the commercial- when EF Hutton speaks, people listen. LCE IS EF Hutton, and Will Hunting, and John Nash, and the President of his Mensa Chapter. When will people learn!

I was young when the spot was on TV but my TV had a **** to change the channel and an antenna. I’m 49, you are a pup in my eyes my man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The question is will Richardson continue to be able to bail out that one dimensional offense against SEC defenses and speed ? Im gonna go with, no
Not against the better ones, and not later in the year when defensive adjustments are made.

We're pretty close overall, it would be a close game if we played. Anthony Richardson would run for like 200 yards against us but I think TVD would pick apart their defense.
It’s crazy y’all jumping to these conclusions after one week were we played Bethune and they played UTah lol..teams don’t even have a identity yet fellas

Advertisement
Florida should have lost by a touchdown plus. Miami vs Florida would be a 50-20 game in favor of the hurricanes
Kool Aid Drink GIF by Matt Joyce

I think he was coaching scared. Didn't think his team could hold up so he was taking unnecessary risks like passing on easy FGs and XPs.
Bull****. OC is an idiot too. That big running back was pounding them. Even the commentator mentioned they were selling out on the pass and having that dude in let it be known they were throwing. They had the time to run him twice and worst case scenario clock it and kick the field goal.

Advertisement
Back