Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Utah is Ok. Florida is Ok

If you make an assumption beyond that from game one you’d are speculating.

Richardson broke 3 runs and his legs kept Utah honest. That won’t work in the SEC.

UF may get to 9-3. Kentucky will be a batter barometer
Utah tackled so poorly. SEC defenses don’t do that.

Advertisement
Awful playcalling from Utah on that drive they couldn't punch it in. They should have done a play action pass since the defense was selling out on the run.

Truly bizarre coaching decisions...

Advertisement
A real defense shuts that high school **** down. Unfortunately, I can’t really say **** because this gahbage *** n1&&@ would do the same exact **** to that trash *** defense of ours I saw today👀

Advertisement
Probably not the right time to pop your head in here

I got no problem with it. Of course he should also be on notice that a FAR less athletic Utah team on the road had a guaranteed W if their HC hadn't stuck his head in his own a$$. I think the truth gets revealed when UF starts playing comparably talented SEC teams. Still wins are hard to come by so he's entitled to celebrate.

I’m gonna be honest…I think Richardson is an elite runner, but in SEC play…idk how that holds up. Not scared of his passing capabilities.

UGA will still annihilate them. Utah looked pretty slow on D.
If Whittingham kept those TOs a little longer they probably could’ve punched it in at the end. UF’s line was gassed.

Advertisement
Back