UT vs OU

Advertisement
Did mork use 2 back sets much at all this season? I honestly can't recall, woulda been ideal given the depth we have there

Advertisement
I’m not going to say I disagree with your comment (that would be stupid), but you could put your OL in better positions to succeed (yes, scheme does matter … as well as play calling). Pitt schemed to a win v Clemson 2 years ago.
Yes you can sad thing is cmr knew this before the season started that his oline was a weak spot.he also knew rosier was that bad as well.cmr knew last year he needed a better qb and oline.

LOL you took an L in this argument. Just like you usually do. No wonder why you think Richt is such a good coach. Compared to your W/L record in debates his record is elite. Your win percentage is worse than Steve Spagnuolo's.

Another guy who can't stay on topic because he can't invalidate anything written by Jagr.

Advertisement
An offense that lets their receivers run themselves wide open? Psh..didnt work 30 years ago

I don't have to defend coach L he has proven himself to be a good coach.unlike your kissing cousin cmr.

Yes, Coach Mullenaga went on a 10-day run in 2006. That is so much better than finishing in the top 5 in college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His qb is big enough to take that pounding plus he has more plays to select from.

Of course. So it's personnel, not "scheme" or "play-calling".

His play-selection isn't impressive. I'm seeing zone reads and back shoulders.

Truth is Herman doesn't have to be creative, because his QB sets it all up with his running and ability to execute the scheme.

Hypothetically speaking...say UGA somehow pulls it off today. Does bama get left out or is a rightful conference champ going to get nudged out because god forbid nick ******* saban doesnt get whatever he wants?

Yes, Coach Mullenaga went on a 10-day run in 2006. That is so much better than finishing in the top of the 5 in college football.
Ok least coach L has won a conference championship in the best conference in America while your kissing cousin barely won a weak coastal and got tared,feathered and ran out of the stadium by Clemson last December.

Advertisement
Back