UT vs OU

I’m tired of beating a dead horse, but how can Richt and the UM administration not watch the Texas and Oklahoma game and say, wow we need to do what they do

It really leave a pit in my stomach knowing we aren’t attempting to get to this level of offensive production and competency

Richt’s stubbornness and ego makes me so angry. This team deserves better

The fans that support him and say nothing's wrong makes me even more angry.

Advertisement
It's 14-13 - get the **** out of here
Jesus Christ you are an idiot

You must not be watching the game. The diversity and creativeness to the playcalling. Both QBs near 70% completion. Fast paced organized looking offense

Yes, why in the **** would Miami want that compared to Richt’s model

You god **** clown

Richt would have took a knee. If it was the 4th qaurter and we were down by 6 he would have been able to get off 2 plays in that 53 seconds and one probably would have been a run up the middle to "trick"the defense.
Without question that’s what he would have did.
Legit everything is wrong with our offense. Playcalling, lack of creativity AND tempo too. That’s been terrible all year as well(tempo) and we don’t play with any kind of urgency,

Jesus Christ you are an idiot

You must not be watching the game. The diversity and creativeness to the playcalling. Both QBs near 70% completion. Fast paced organized looking offense

Yes, why in the **** would Miami want that compared to Richt’s model

You god **** clown
OU yes, but I live in Austin and people here ***** about Tim Beck as much as people ***** about Richt

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway from all of these games is you either have the right guy coaching your team or not. All the stuff that you get an offense of coordinator and all the sudden your identity, sense of urgency, aggressiveness all do a 180 is only going to prove to be a fool's errand.

Legit everything is wrong with our offense. Playcalling, lack of creativity AND tempo too. That’s been terrible all year as well(tempo) and we don’t play with any kind of urgency,

Couldn't agree more bro. That is exactly what is wrong with the offense and unless we bring in an OC nothing is going to change.

Advertisement
Ohio St drive down the field in 40 seconds to close the 2nd half against Michigan. Richt couldn’t even dream of doing that

Our offense looked just fine two years ago when Kaaya was here...

That is false. We did good against absolute trash defenses like FAMU, FAU, App St. WVU, and Pitt. We got lucky we played a big 12 team in the bowl or we would have got fvcked with a good defensive team. UNC an Va tech both exposed that offense that year.

Advertisement
That is false. We did good against absolute trash defenses like FAMU, FAU, App St. WVU, and Pitt. We got lucky we played a big 12 team in the bowl or we would have got fvcked with a good defensive team. UNC an Va tech both exposed that offense that year.

Sorry but it’s is a ridiculous take. All success is cause the other teams suck or we got lucky? All failure is on the coach?

West Virginia was ranked top 10-12. Kaaya competed 23 of his last 24 passes against them. We scored more against an excellent N.C. State defense on the road than FSU and Clemson that year. Kaaya had 15 TDs and only one pick the second half of the year.

That offense was playing great and would have scored on anyone.

Advertisement
OU's offensive line is night and day better than ours. Murry has all day to throw back there. Both of these offenses show just how broken ours is.

Sorry but it’s is a ridiculous take. All success is cause the other teams suck or we got lucky? All failure is on the coach?

West Virginia was ranked top 10-12. Kaaya competed 23 of his last 24 passes against them. We scored more against an excellent N.C. State defense on the road than FSU and Clemson that year. Kaaya had 15 TDs and only one pick the second half of the year.

That offense was playing great and would have scored on anyone.

Pass me some of that kool-aid please!! Yes the mighty NC State defense that allowed Old Dominion to put up 22 on them and allowed East Carolina to put up more points than Miami. Literally the only 2 decent defenses we played that year exposed us. WVU had a terrible defense as per usual in the Big 12.

That offense would not have scored on any defense with a pulse. If we played a decent B1G or SEC team we would have gotten shut out.

Advertisement
Back