UT vs OU

We win that game with Tua, Murray, Ehlinger, Haskins... should I continue? If you disagree you either underestimate the difference a QB makes in an offense or the difference between the guys above and Malik Rosier. Not even a question of beating LSU.

Yep, just said this in the UCF thread. They have the same o-line, receivers, backs, coaches, and plays as they have all year, but they're getting run out of town today because their quarterback sucks.

Advertisement
But Tom Herman runs the same offense in a less creative manner than Richt. Why parrot that tired dinosaur narrative?
It's funny you mentioned this. I was watching Texas' offense and all I could think was "this guy stole Mark Richt's playbook". Texas executes better but they literally ran everything Miami runs.

Advertisement
It's funny you mentioned this. I was watching Texas' offense and all I could think was "this guy stole Mark Richt's playbook". Texas executes better but they literally ran everything Miami runs.

Their QB is better and OL appears to be better as well. Makes a big difference in how an offense is executed.

Advertisement
Lincoln is one of the brightest offensive minds in college football. Just wait until Spencer Rattler steps on campus. Championships will be rolling in for the Sooners.

Lincoln is one of the brightest offensive minds in college football. Just wait until Spencer Rattler steps on campus. Championships will be rolling in for the Sooners.

They are going to have to play some defense because they arent winning every game playing first one to 50 wins.

Advertisement
Back