UT vs OU

Advertisement
I hope Oklahoma and OSU win by blow outs and knock ND out of the playoffs. That said I think Texas is going to win this one.

Advertisement
I’m tired of beating a dead horse, but how can Richt and the UM administration not watch the Texas and Oklahoma game and say, wow we need to do what they do

It really leave a pit in my stomach knowing we aren’t attempting to get to this level of offensive production and competency

Richt’s stubbornness and ego makes me so angry. This team deserves better

Advertisement
I’m tired of beating a dead horse, but how can Richt and the UM administration not watch the Texas and Oklahoma game and say, wow we need to do what they do

It really leave a pit in my stomach knowing we aren’t attempting to get to this level of offensive production and competency

Richt’s stubbornness and ego makes me so angry. This team deserves better
It's 14-13 - get the **** out of here

Look at what Lincoln Riley doing with 53 seconds when they got the ball near their own 25-30 line or so. They are near the goal line with 23 seconds left, im fully convinced without a doubt richt would have tried to run the clock out. That’s another reason why he can’t call plays anymore man.... sick of that sh*t

Look at what Lincoln Riley doing with 53 seconds when they got the ball near their own 25-30 line or so. They are near the goal line with 23 seconds left, im fully convinced without a doubt richt would have tried to run the clock out. That’s another reason why he can’t call plays anymore man.... sick of that sh*t

Richt would have took a knee. If it was the 4th qaurter and we were down by 6 he would have been able to get off 2 plays in that 53 seconds and one probably would have been a run up the middle to "trick"the defense.

Advertisement

that type of stuff isn't going to go away if you take the playbook away from richt.

Advertisement
Richt would have took a knee. If it was the 4th qaurter and we were down by 6 he would have been able to get off 2 plays in that 53 seconds and one probably would have been a run up the middle to "trick"the defense.
Helps to have one of the best QB's in America but keep pushing your agenda

Advertisement
Back