UT vs OU

Ok least coach L has won a conference championship in the best conference in America while your kissing cousin barely won a weak coastal and got tared,feathered and ran out of the stadium by Clemson last December.

Mark Richt has two conference championships in the best conference in America. Or did you really think that he just started when he got to Miami?

Advertisement
Count me a single one of the only people who saw Malik’s comment, though his own words, as a way to explain that which he couldn’t explain. Malik was no worse in games 11, 12 or 13 as he had been in 1-10 - he was just more lucky and defense was eating turnovers.

The losses didn’t come down to focus, it came down to a lack of creativity to put Malik in a position to be successful - knowing that he’s a QB of VERY limited abilities.

Btw, I’m not a Malik hater at all; never have been.

Malik can say that. But the film shows about 6 missed TD passes in one game alone (Pitt). We lead in Wisconsin game until he killed our momentum trying to force a pass into...triple coverage? Clemson is a wash, and LSU that excuse can work because our scheme looked pitiful.

Of course. So it's personnel, not "scheme" or "play-calling".

His play-selection isn't impressive. I'm seeing zone reads and back shoulders.

Truth is Herman doesn't have to be creative, because his QB sets it all up with his running and ability to execute the scheme.
Herman is doing exactly what you are saying his players are executing his game plan.he has prepared his team ours look lost dazed and confused most of the time.that can be on the coaches and players.coaches aren't doing what they are supposed to be and or players aren't paying attention to detail during practice

Advertisement
Another guy who can't stay on topic because he can't invalidate anything written by Jagr.

I invalidated everything you said yet you didn't respond. You really should not be talking. You never back up anything with facts and instead resort to the Jagr Playbook.

Jagr Playbook: choose at least 1 of the following when losing a debate.
1. Change the topic
2. Try to build a straw man
3. Correct the posters spelling
4. Try to twist around the posters post (use incorrect grammar when necessary) in order to skew his original meaning

Mark Richt has two conference championships in the best conference in America. Or did you really think that he just started when he got to Miami?
Plus coach L has more than 5 plays in his playbook.and it's an up to date playbook and not a fossil found dating back to the ice age.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herman is doing exactly what you are saying his players are executing his game plan.he has prepared his team ours look lost dazed and confused most of the time.that can be on the coaches and players.coaches aren't doing what they are supposed to be and or players aren't paying attention to detail during practice

It's about leadership and execution. Put any QB playing in a game today on our roster at spring camp and we'd be undefeated right now.

Advertisement
Possibly but I doubt it.lsu outclassed us game might of been closer but still don't think awed won it

We win that game with Tua, Murray, Ehlinger, Haskins... should I continue? If you disagree you either underestimate the difference a QB makes in an offense or the difference between the guys above and Malik Rosier. Not even a question of beating LSU.

Really? You would rather ND than Taint?
It's tough, but yes and I'll tell you why: I live about 10 minutes from the shoe and this town doesn't breath without uttering the name of that school. All my friends and family are taint fans - so all I hear and see is that garbage. Few things make as happy as seeing these ***cers mope - my family included. Petty, I know - but that's why.

But Tom Herman runs the same offense in a less creative manner than Richt. Why parrot that tired dinosaur narrative?
True hermans team executes it better than ours does.bet next year he adds to it.isn't his qb a freshmen.if that's the case he simplified the offense.maybe why cmr is running a simplified offense as well players having trouble learning it.
We win that game with Tua, Murray, Ehlinger, Haskins... should I continue? If you disagree you either underestimate the difference a QB makes in an offense or the difference between the guys above and Malik Rosier. Not even a question of beating LSU.
I'm not saying your wrong.a good qb can overcome a lot of deficiencies you have on offense.but he can't do it all by himself either.

Advertisement
Back