USC and UCLA to B1G

Advertisement
I think I already posted this...it's all good, I ain't mad. I called it the American Coastal Conference.
I like it. ND might even join since Stanford would be in it.

Although Washington State away games in November, could look like they were being played in Antarctica. Whenever they play for the Apple Cup there against Washington, it is crazy.

Oregon and Washington join the B1G, for a West Coast faction.

Remainder of the PAC “8”, Utah, Colorado, the Zona schools, Cal, Stanford, Washington St, and Oregon St join the Big “12”

Guys….the operation here is to get out of the ACC. Not recruit Arizona and Arizona state and Oregon and Washington to join it.

The B1G and SEC are not done poaching schools. They will soon have 18, 20, 22+ team conferences. We want to be in those. If/when that happens, the ACC is irrelevant, no matter who you add. Get out of the ACC, now. Period.

Advertisement
What a difference a decade makes

leftbehind.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Too bad you can't just do a clean slate football specific reallignment. Realistically not being geographic is going to be detrimental for pretty much every other sport.

But since that seems unlikely, B10 needs to cut a few programs. Some of the founding members are really holding the conference back imo. Minnesota, Northwestern, Purdue, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois... Like do they really bring more to the conference than Duke, UNC or even a Syracuse or Louisville even would? Maybe about the same (or honestly less) than NCST, VTech... Certainly not even close to a Miami, FSU, Clemson, or ND...

Advertisement
Back