USC and UCLA to B1G

Just go power 3. Remaining pac 12 schools jump over to the Big 12. ACC splits into the Big 10, Big 12, and SEC

Big 10: BC, Cuse, Miami, Pitt, UVA, VA tech
Big 12: GA Tech, North Carolina, Duke, wake Forrest,
SEC: Clemson, Louisville

Could swap Miami to the SEC, Louisville to the big 10
The Big 10 couldn't make Pitt happen before, largely because of Penn State. I don't know if that changes now.

I know the Big 10 isn't taking Louisville.

Advertisement
The smaller schools need that money. You smell the Litigation and the Billable Hours from here.

This is where Congress gets involved. Sorry kids. This is too big for the NCAA. Too many schools' programs are going to get hurt because the Big Schools with the Bag Programs (that includes us since the beginning of this year) are going to do what is in their Rational Self-interest and realign.

The Vandys of this world are going to get screwed. What people don't realize here is that the Vandys of this world have paid lobbyists in Washington. I guarantee that Congress steps in at some point.

Pac - 12 executives:

Justin Bieber Beliebers GIF by Vevo

Advertisement
The smaller schools need that money. You smell the Litigation and the Billable Hours from here.

This is where Congress gets involved. Sorry kids. This is too big for the NCAA. Too many schools' programs are going to get hurt because the Big Schools with the Bag Programs (that includes us since the beginning of this year) are going to do what is in their Rational Self-interest and realign.

The Vandys of this world are going to get screwed. What people don't realize here is that the Vandys of this world have paid lobbyists in Washington. I guarantee that Congress steps in at some point.
Vandy is just fine, they are in the SEC. They get their portion of the big fat $EC TV money.

Where I think Congress gets involved are for the schools that don't get into the Big 10 and SEC, especially the state schools that don't get in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So 390 million to switch conferences now. Either the B1G or SEC each have deals upwards to 40-50 mil a year for each school. Say we’re in the conference by 2027 and you can pay off the losses within 4-5 years not counting all the extra revenue you’d get from plenty of new and exciting marquee games. GTFO and secure your future 💯

If Clemson jumps, it's to the SEC. Guaranteed.
Yep!
ND is not going to the ACC now. No chance. There was essentially no chance they'd join as a full member before this, and now there is ZERO chance they're joining. If they join a conference, it will be the B1G. Again, the ACC is DEAD.
I agree… the only chance of them joining the ACC, would be if the BIG was to cap membership at 16 and somehow ND had to get into a conference for a chance at the championship. Of course That won’t happen, tho.

Advertisement
So 390 million to switch conferences now. Either the B1G or SEC each have deals upwards to 40-50 mil a year for each school. Say we’re in the conference by 2027 and you can pay off the losses within 4-5 years not counting all the extra revenue you’d get from plenty of new and exciting marquee games. GTFO and secure your future 💯

The article was old. "End of 2021". So the amount is AT LEAST $26M cheaper now, and would be $52M cheaper by the time we could effectively do anything by the end of this upcoming season. And if everyone doesn't act all desperate, and stays cool like Texas and Oklahoma, you'll get to a much lower number.

Advertisement
Conference should be able to kick out teams from football tv money, cause Duke and Wake are holding the ACC back in football. I rather Okie St, West Virginia or TCU as replacements.

Advertisement
Back