Urban to USC ?

Advertisement
****, just looked it up, did not know he has a mba degree from Miami and was an athletics business manager at Miami when we won our first title. Maybe we can go after him as the next ad

Yup. The rub is that we "promoted" Blake in 2013. The year Radakovich was hired at Clemson? 2013.

Over the top? It's a certified fact. You put Urban back in the florida recruiting scene, but this time IN OUR **** CONFERENCE, and you can go ahead and pick another team to root for until homeboy retires.

The reality is regardless of who is hired anywhere until we fix the situation with our AD it does not matter. The notion "we are done" at any point is equally absurd. Time and Time again we've seen it throughout collegiate sport history. Outside of the ocean rising Miami will always have enough talent to compete and win the division. Competent coaching precludes us from doing that and more.

Our fan base reminds me of politics. All or nothing lunacy mixed in with toxic tribalism.

Meyer going to FSU would be retarded on many levels.

Division with Clemson? No

Recruiting against everyone when he can go to say USC and own an entire state conference? Yes

FSU is not going to pony up 20 million to jettison Taggart.

People need to step off the **** cliff regarding our program. We were pronounced dead once already. How did that turn out?

Advertisement
This is all happening because USC hired a new president who gets it. She has kept it quiet- clearly figuring out early who not to trust within the USC athletic department- administration and booster population. The AD they appear to be hiring was not on anyone’s radar.

and if Meyer IS the new head coach hire, his connections to the new AD are also low key. But there are connections....

Advertisement
If true what’s the dudes deal? Just gets board of being elite in one place for too long?

If we can't have Urban, I'd rather him go somewhere like USC.

As far away as possible from both us, and our rivals. Urban going to somewhere like FSU would be the final nail in Miami's coffin.

Not like it really matters anyway. They hired a buffoon in Taggart and we weren't able to capatilize. UF hired back to back bums after Urban left and we weren't able to capatilize.

The reality is regardless of who is hired anywhere until we fix the situation with our AD it does not matter. The notion "we are done" at any point is equally absurd. Time and Time again we've seen it throughout collegiate sport history. Outside of the ocean rising Miami will always have enough talent to compete and win the division. Competent coaching precludes us from doing that and more.

Our fan base reminds me of politics. All or nothing lunacy mixed in with toxic tribalism.

Recruiting against everyone when he can go to say USC and own an entire state conference? Yes

People need to step off the **** cliff regarding our program. We were pronounced dead once already. How did that turn out?

It's all relative. You can bet your *** it would be become RELATIVELY more difficult for us to win and recruit if Urban joined another team in our conference, and a state rival to boot.

And newsflash, this program, at least for now, is temporarily dead until the administration problem isn't fixed. This isn't about politics or any cliffs....it's reality.

Advertisement
Urban could die in a grease fire for all I care and I'm not in the business of promoting other programs but having USC relative again is actually good for college football in the same way having Miami is/would be. Non-SEC programs in real cities/media markets with real histories is soooooo much more preferable than having Florida-Georgia or some basically regional **** attempted to be crammed down the nation's throat.

Perhaps (and it's probably a big perhaps) the NCAA won't be able to try to kill the domination by a school like USC (or hopefully Miami one day) with selective enforcement of rules if the previous rules are so watered downed or eliminated in relation to player compensation.

Advertisement
Man, I keep hearing this crazy Urb to the Cowboys rumor. That wouldnt be a bad landing spot for him actually. Prototype Qb to run his offense. Reunites with Zeke.

Jerry might make him an offer he cant refuse. All depends on if hes tired of the college world.

How did that turn out ? we hired Butch Davis, problem fixed ! Then we pass on him 3 x and hire either beginners or burnt out Mork. Whoever stated above until we fix the administration nothing is fixed nailed it. See USC administration for the real

If true what’s the dudes deal? Just gets board of being elite in one place for too long?

Meyer's health conveniently turned after Tebow graduated from UF, and Meyer lost his money ticket. He had Cam Newton set up to replace Tebow but Cam was kicked out of school. How ironic is that?

Meyer's health conveniently turned once again, after the scandal at Ohio State.

His prescription is to take a year of rest and find an underachieving program with good roster and fertile recruiting base.

Man, I keep hearing this crazy Urb to the Cowboys rumor. That wouldnt be a bad landing spot for him actually. Prototype Qb to run his offense. Reunites with Zeke.

Jerry might make him an offer he cant refuse. All depends on if hes tired of the college world.

he already openly stated that hes interested if the job were to open up (cowboys). i think thats his next spot as well once garrett is fired

Advertisement
Back