Urban to USC ?

Everybody else gets a scholly or two pulled, a bowl ban here or there. We’ll get the **** death penalty for anything similar to what schools have been caught doing or even self reported, or are under investigation for in the past few years.
LSU might win a ****le despite getting caught using pediatric cancer charity money to pay recruits!!!
Butch was playing like 60 kids for a **** pell grant scandal.
Careful what you wish for.

we got two bowl bans for a benihanas dinner and some mansion cover charges.

Advertisement
we got two bowl bans for a benihanas dinner and some mansion cover charges.
Sounds like an even playing field to me.
That osu defensive end is coming back too btw.
Our dudes get kicked off the team for renting a cars. Clemson dudes getting popped for ped’s and nothing to see.

Sounds like an even playing field to me.
That osu defensive end is coming back too btw.
Our dudes get kicked off the team for renting a cars. Clemson dudes getting popped for ped’s and nothing to see.
dont forget about ray ray getting booted for posting images from prime 112 among other things. we could never survive a tenure with urban as our coach

trust me if we started kickin peoples *** again the NCAA would get interested in a damm hurry. As for Urb, so his wife said those three jobs are dream jobs, he checked off taint and left em with a chip and no sanctions and loaded w talent to win another. I bet Mich would love to have him after this failed Harbaugh experiment, i really thought Jimmy would have them back by now. I guarantee ND would trade Kelly in a nanosecond for Urb, I just dont think ND is as attractive as it was at one time, they cant cherry pick anymore, the school means nothing to todays HS players the way it used to, and i think Urb knows it. I think USC fits him well, you can win big there much easier than anywhere up north. Just imagine if Texas got him, money no object, they got, and they'll spend it, and the high school football is second to none. He would kill it there, **** Austin recruits itself like Miami does, kids love it. Herman aint goin anywhere though. Urb is no dummy, he will go somewhere where winning big is already in the water, there's a handful of schools like that, meaning its much easier to win there than in Kansas. But hold the damm phone the Madhatter is putting KU on the map yall, notice how well it rolls off his tongue lol

People seem to be forgetting that Orgeron could not win at USC and his team just toppled Saban’s. USC is not quite as well positioned as many schools out there.

Advertisement
Back