Urban to USC ?

Thank you. People are acting like we're NCAA sweethearts instead of the hunted. Meyer would get us the death penalty and then these same people will be right back here damning and cursing any soul we hired as the next coach for not taking the national title in his first four of five seasons. Enough if the Meyer crap.
If Manny can get us playing consistently like I predict he will earlier this afternoon than I have no problem with him staying

Advertisement
Reports: Urban Meyer is not expected to be targeted by USC in the Trojans' potential coaching search.

Out of cfb would be nice. Then maybe he pulls a Nick Saban and decides NFL is too hard, and wants to return to cfb. If Diaz hasn't panned out in 2 years, then perhaps there will be a spot in Coral Gables for him.

Its also possible that health concerns mean he cant go back to coaching. ****, he's the assistant AD at tOSU now- I'd be on board with Meyers as Miami AD and picking the next HC.

whichever poster or posters nailed USCs president to a tee, congrats.

their new AD hire may not go through anymore bc their president will not allow any kinda urban meyer hiring or even interviewing. hes off their board.

Advertisement
Chill.

They are going to try.

But so are five other major Universities this off-season.

He looks like he's having a ball working for Fox, so, he might just chill out hang out with Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, and leave his USC ties to just that. But, this AD they hired...sole intent of getting Urban.

College football would be fun with USC at the top of CFB again. Need someone on the left coast to stop the SEC poaching over there.
Supposedly, Urban is only interested in the USC job or the Dallas Cowboys. That's what stories have been saying around the internet. Who knows if true.

Supposedly, Urban is only interested in the USC job or the Dallas Cowboys. That's what stories have been saying around the internet. Who knows if true.

even if urban had interest in the USC job, their president will never allow it. he has stated that hes interested in the cowboys job but jerry has been pretty loyal to JG

Advertisement
Lol at the idea of Urban Meyer coaching in the NFL with that one read and go offense he runs... It will be worse than the Chip Kelly experiment.

Thank you. People are acting like we're NCAA sweethearts instead of the hunted. Meyer would get us the death penalty and then these same people will be right back here damning and cursing any soul we hired as the next coach for not taking the national title in his first four of five seasons. Enough if the Meyer crap.
I'd take a couple ships ALL day for POSSIBLE sanctions. LOL how everyone just assumes he'd guarantee them when UF nor OSU got any from him. Not even close but even if so, it's worth it. FFS, we haven't been relevant for 17 years!

Advertisement
I'd take a couple ships ALL day for POSSIBLE sanctions. LOL how everyone just assumes he'd guarantee them when UF nor OSU got any from him. Not even close but even if so, it's worth it. FFS, we haven't been relevant for 17 years!
Everybody else gets a scholly or two pulled, a bowl ban here or there. We’ll get the **** death penalty for anything similar to what schools have been caught doing or even self reported, or are under investigation for in the past few years.
LSU might win a ****le despite getting caught using pediatric cancer charity money to pay recruits!!!
Butch was playing like 60 kids for a **** pell grant scandal.
Careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Are WE osu or uf? No, the NCAA doesn't hate those schools like they do Miami. No way in **** you're a Cane fan talking this crap. "POSSIBLE" sanctions. It would the death penalty for us.

Advertisement
Urban was an assistant at ND for several seasons. The Irish offered Meyer when he was at Utah, but he choose UF instead.

Do you think ND would fire Kelly if he struggles the remainder of the season and Urban made it known through back channels he was interested in the job?

Urban was an assistant at ND for several seasons. The Irish offered Meyer when he was at Utah, but he choose UF instead.

Do you think ND would fire Kelly if he struggles the remainder of the season and Urban made it known through back channels he was interested in the job?
In an interview, Urban's wife said he has always said he has three dream coaching jobs ---- Michigan, Ohio State, and ND. FWIW

Are WE osu or uf? No, the NCAA doesn't hate those schools like they do Miami. No way in **** you're a Cane fan talking this crap. "POSSIBLE" sanctions. It would the death penalty for us.
What did they prove at the time he was there? Neither school got a single sanction from the NCAA, if anything it would've been criminal and nothing happened there either. Way more happened to OSU and a great coach over tattoos than anything with Urban. No I don't believe we're special and we haven't been relative to anyone for 17 years, including the NCAA.

What did they prove at the time he was there? Neither school got a single sanction from the NCAA, if anything it would've been criminal and nothing happened there either. Way more happened to OSU and a great coach over tattoos than anything with Urban. No I don't believe we're special and we haven't been relative to anyone for 17 years, including the NCAA.
trust me if we started kickin peoples *** again the NCAA would get interested in a damm hurry. As for Urb, so his wife said those three jobs are dream jobs, he checked off taint and left em with a chip and no sanctions and loaded w talent to win another. I bet Mich would love to have him after this failed Harbaugh experiment, i really thought Jimmy would have them back by now. I guarantee ND would trade Kelly in a nanosecond for Urb, I just dont think ND is as attractive as it was at one time, they cant cherry pick anymore, the school means nothing to todays HS players the way it used to, and i think Urb knows it. I think USC fits him well, you can win big there much easier than anywhere up north. Just imagine if Texas got him, money no object, they got, and they'll spend it, and the high school football is second to none. He would kill it there, **** Austin recruits itself like Miami does, kids love it. Herman aint goin anywhere though. Urb is no dummy, he will go somewhere where winning big is already in the water, there's a handful of schools like that, meaning its much easier to win there than in Kansas. But hold the damm phone the Madhatter is putting KU on the map yall, notice how well it rolls off his tongue lol

Advertisement
Back