Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
Dude admitted in the text message that he abused her....... if he really sent the text the dude is guilty asf

Advertisement
I got some news for you though. You choke my *** out on the kitchen floor, and you best believe I’m gonna be plotting revenge.

The fact that her mama threw her under the bus blows all of mama's credibility IMO. If she'd said "no comment" or "my daughter believes in what she thinks happened" then I'd be inclined to think mama knows it's bs but isn't going to call her daughter a straight up vindictive liar to the entire world. To come out and straight up say that she thinks her daughter is lying convinces me that there is bad blood between mama and her daughter.

The fact that her mama threw her under the bus blows all of mama's credibility IMO. If she'd said "no comment" or "my daughter believes in what she thinks happened" then I'd be inclined to think mama knows it's bs but isn't going to call her daughter a straight up vindictive liar to the entire world. To come out and straight up say that she thinks her daughter is lying convinces me that there is bad blood between mama and her daughter.
images.jpeg

Advertisement

I wonders if Urban dropped a bag on the lady's mother.

For real though. I used to prosecute sexual assaults. If an alleged victim appeared credible to me and all the evidence supported the charges, but a family member or supposed close friend showed up and said the person was a liar, I'd look into the history between the two before giving it any weight.

Zach Smith hasn't even been contacted by the investigation panel. What in the actual fxck??
Sounds like these hicks already have their minds made up.

Advertisement
Zach Smith hasn't even been contacted by the investigation panel. What in the actual fxck??
Sounds like these hicks already have their minds made up.

Of course they have. They're now roughly 7 days into the "investigation" and things have seemingly died down on the national scene. Give it 1 more week and Urb will be back on the job.

Nothing to see here, folks. Scumbags with capital tend to get away with their evil ways, because that's just how America operates.

For real though. I used to prosecute sexual assaults. If an alleged victim appeared credible to me and all the evidence supported the charges, but a family member or supposed close friend showed up and said the person was a liar, I'd look into the history between the two before giving it any weight.

Article says mother & daughter were ESTRANGED, so draw your own conclusions.

Advertisement
So, what in the article did you find issue with or came off to you as being disingenuous?
You really need to research these hacks:

The Miami Baseball Steroid Scandal*

They all will do what they think they need to do to stay employed, integrity be damned.

Sure, I like the SUcknut fans looking stupid, but this clown would write the similar drivel about Miami if he thought it would please his SEC and (in his mind) future ESPN masters.

Last edited:
You really need to research these hacks:

The Miami Baseball Steroid Scandal*

They all will do what they think they need to do to stay employed, integrity be damned.

Sure, I live the SUcknut fans looking stupid, but this clown would write the similar drivel about Miami if he thought it would please his SEC and (in his mind) future ESPN masters.

I provided the link to the article because I agreed with the writer's sentiment in this particular case. However, after reading your link and surfing the dudes twitter account for a bit, I can definitely see why you would question his motivation for writing it.

Goodman is a dumbfūck Alabama slurper of the first order that wasn’t even smart enough to get into Alabama and had to settle for UAB.

That’s sad.

Used to be the turds beat reporter at the Herald. Dumb as dirt and not to be trusted regarding anything Alabama or Miami related. Hates Miami and is an avowed SEC nut hugger.

But fūck Urbie anyway.

Advertisement
Back