Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
Oh, and if mama is to be believed and the daughter is making it up because she is vindictive, then why did Meyer fire Zach Smith? If Smith is innocent, Meyer wouldn't have fired him. Both things can't be true.

If all this is true, why’d Urban Meyer fire Zach Smith?

002-agatha-christie-s-poirot-theredlist.jpg

I provided the link to the article because I agreed with the writer's sentiment in this particular case. However, after reading your link and surfing the dudes twitter account for a bit, I can definitely see why you would question his motivation for writing it.

Thanks for entertaining my point. The irony is the slobering coverage O$Uck has gotten from ESPN, especially since one of their own is Mr. College Football there:

21Eiqck.png

Will the four letter be changing their Suckeye tune? Can Suckeyestreit move even farther away from Columbus?

You know what they say about bitting the hand that feeds you.

The fact that her mama threw her under the bus blows all of mama's credibility IMO. If she'd said "no comment" or "my daughter believes in what she thinks happened" then I'd be inclined to think mama knows it's bs but isn't going to call her daughter a straight up vindictive liar to the entire world. To come out and straight up say that she thinks her daughter is lying convinces me that there is bad blood between mama and her daughter.

Agree and probably all about money. Maybe MaMa thinks she may have to help support her and the grandkids. What a mess. If that was my MaMa, don't think I would have too much to do with her in the future.

Advertisement
By the time they finish the “investigation” people will have forgotten it even existed I haven’t seen coverage on it in days.

By the time they finish the “investigation” people will have forgotten it even existed I haven’t seen coverage on it in days.

True but once they announce he’s being retained they will get a **** show coming their way. This #metoo movement is pretty serious.

Advertisement
You have to scroll quite a bit down ESPN’s CFB page till you even see it mentioned.

My prediction as this point is a 1 game suspension (versus Oregon State) so he’s back for Big10 play against Rutgers the following week allowing him to be fully back into the swing of things before TCU week 3.

Advertisement
True but once they announce he’s being retained they will get a **** show coming their way. This #metoo movement is pretty serious.

#metoo is serious in NY and LA and predominately within media itself, as most men brought down (Lauer, O'Reilly, Rose, Weinstein, etc.) work in that industry.

Can Ronan Farrow even find Columbus, Ohio on a map? It's flyover country.

Story gets better and better. Also makes me wonder if that Maryland story coming out now was a coincidence. Texas has them on the schedule this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back