Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
If Urban survives this, he will either have another heart problem, or there will be enough pickets at games that he will never ever be given a chance to forget.
In the Corporate world he would be out on his ***, and wondering what to do next. At OSU they think delaying will help.
It will not.
One of the biggest contributors to the OSU program, is the CEO of Bed Bath and Beyond, and Victoria Secret . Women comprise of 80% at BBB, and 100% at VS. Stir them up and.....get the women activated, squawking and marching etc. and Urban will be Mired in misery....guaranteed...

if it happened to an extremely successful coach here at miami, id want him kept too

It’s just not that serious to me.

It amazes me the stuff that people turn their cheek on, just where their team can be very successful.

At the end of the day as a fan you want your team to win where you can brag about it to other fans / friends.

Cane football is important in my life but not to the level some take it too. It’s just weird, and a sign of the times. Winning is all that matters , no matter who’s harmed or the amount of damage left behind.

Penn State, Baylor, MSU and Osu is straight up sickening , I’d be embarrassed to be a UM fan if that stuff happened here and was covered up.

Advertisement

It amazes me the stuff that people turn their cheek on, just where their team can be very successful.

At the end of the day as a fan you want your team to win where you can brag about it to other fans / friends.

Cane football is important in my life but not to the level some take it too. It’s just weird, and a sign of the times. Winning is all that matters , no matter who’s harmed or the amount of damage left behind.

Penn State, Baylor, MSU and Osu is straight up sickening , I’d be embarrassed to be a UM fan if that stuff happened here and was covered up.

Don't forget UMD.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if things come out about Kelly that are worse than what Urb did...and Kelly will skate too.

They’re about done with Kelly at ND. They’re not going to the mat for him for nothing, they would get rid of him in a second. The Miami game was the last straw for a lot of them and it killed his internal rep. Those are just facts.

If he keeps with the losing 3 games a year bit, the torches will come out. He ain’t sitting pretty at all so he’s not in the same category as urban.

They’re about done with Kelly at ND. They’re not going to the mat for him for nothing, they would get rid of him in a second. The Miami game was the last straw for a lot of them and it killed his internal rep. Those are just facts.

If he keeps with the losing 3 games a year bit, the torches will come out. He ain’t sitting pretty at all so he’s not in the same category as urban.

lulz Sorry my friend. I was talking about Chip Kelly this whole time.

my bad

Co-worker is a big LSU fan. Says he has some good friends who are major UF boosters, who told him that the real secret behind the "heart attack" was that Urban had made a habit of banging co-eds and wifey found out. Was going to divorce and cost him millions (not to mention destroying his "upright christian" image) so he decided to take time off to make amends. I initially thought the story had to be bullsh#t but now I'm not so sure...

Let's not overlook the fact that 2 individuals died during Kelly's tenure directly related to the foozeball team. And we're comparing this to what?¿

Advertisement
Co-worker is a big LSU fan. Says he has some good friends who are major UF boosters, who told him that the real secret behind the "heart attack" was that Urban had made a habit of banging co-eds and wifey found out. Was going to divorce and cost him millions (not to mention destroying his "upright christian" image) so he decided to take time off to make amends. I initially thought the story had to be bullsh#t but now I'm not so sure...

That coed story is as old as the hills. People have talked about that for years. There are also other stories involving coeds and even a professor but in those, Urban is not the culprit.

It’s also quite likely that the scumbag knew he had lost control of the program, saw he had no one to replace Teabag, and knew he wasn’t beating Saban, so he turned tail and ran.

Classy guy all around.

Just a shot in the dark, but I'm expecting a small suspension for the the Urban Liar, and Gene Smith to be let go.

I hope it's the other way around, but THE Ohio State University is the classic "Good ol' boy" network. Those billies protect their own at all costs.

Advertisement

Don't forget FSU

I still don't think it gets any worse than Penn State. How that program survived is beyond me. Program covers up child molestation for decades because a coach is good at football? That's when the BOT has to realize that the football program has irreparably destroyed the university's reputation and the only way to prove to the world that the school has any remorse is to do a hard reset completely shut down the program entirely for a few years.

Cheating scandals, bag dropping, players given immunity by the local PD- all are bad, but nothing, not even this Meyer story, comes close to what PSU did.

Well the pedophile state comparison aside, some ppl think enabling a wife beater and initimidating the wife into staying silent is just as bad as any other incident or crime involving women on college campuses. These aren’t indirect things that are just falling on to Urbans lap out of nowhere that ppl are trying to blame him for.

so dramatic, man. urban didn't beat anyone. these are grown-*** adults who need to be accountable for their own actions. sign of the times is blaming everyone else for people's own issues and problems.

Advertisement
Back