Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
sweatchuck said:
Nothing will come of this, recruits don't care.

You are reasoning with your heart and not your head. I doubt 17/18 year old kids give 1 rip about this sort of thing. Even if it would be great for us.

The question is, not if the recruit's care but does the school care?

hmmm should have told my buddy that when his wife beat herself up and then called the cops on him

"hey man, next time don't let your wife beat herself up"
Don’t want to derail but yea it’s pretty different now .. I’m young but I’ve seen women do some whack things to men, it’s a very sensitive time now (especially when it comes to student athletes I don’t think it’s fair... but it goes both ways) ... I’m hoping that this can turn the burner up on urban Meyer he is the epitome of a scum bag wish nothing but the worst for him I just wish they can look further back into his time at uf smh

Advertisement
This is the type of backlash that I expect and it's only going to get worse
IMG_0994.PNG

Advertisement
Front page ESPN now.

I think the details about covering up the 2009 incident will be the dagger that drives the "pattern of behavior" narrative. Looks bad for sure

Advertisement
Underrated aspect of this story is that this assistant coach was already abusing this girl way back in 09 and nothing happened. Then Urban hired him again... **** is getting hot for Urby

Advertisement
IDK who this guy is, but I'd buy him a beer after that tweet.

Ralph Edward Cindrich (born October 29, 1949 in Washington, PA)[1] is a sports agent and former NFL player. A linebacker for the New England Patriots (1972), the Houston Oilers (1973, 1974, 1975) and the Denver Broncos (1974), Cindrich graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 1972 and South Texas College of Law in 1978. During his more than three-plus decades as an NFL agent, he has represented stars such as James Farrior, Bruce Gradkowski, Tarik Glenn, Jeff Blake, Brian Griese, Al Toon, Dermontti Dawson, and Will Wolford among others. As an agent, Cindrich also negotiated one of the landmark contracts in sports history, one that forever altered the salary hierarchy in the NFL, and would be prominently featured in Michael Lewis' book The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game.

One of two things will happen from this:

1) Urban Meyer gets fired

2) McMurphy gets sued for the largest libel lawsuit in history

This is huge.

Advertisement
Back