Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Urban with the AD like
10DBB5A1-0469-4BC8-B2A7-9E8A25A67395.jpeg

Advertisement
Underrated aspect of this story is that this assistant coach was already abusing this girl way back in 09 and nothing happened. Then Urban hired him again... **** is getting hot for Urby
Exactly. He hired that idiot AGAIN after he did it the first time. How do you beat up on a pregnant lady?

Advertisement
Im hitting refresh like a player about to announce a commitment.
Work progress at Blutarski level 0.0

Nah, libel and slander don't play here. Libel and slander has a basis when there is no evidence.

There is evidence here.

Because...

Urban is a public figure, so it wouldn't be enough if it turns out that it's not true; Meyer would need to show that McMurphy had actual malice or reckless disregard for the truth, which is unbelievably difficult to prove.

Not only that, but the chances of it happening are slim because Meyer would need to file suit, which would open him up to discovery and depositions about 1) his knowledge about this incident, which he would need to answer under oath, and 2) questions about anything else the lawyer wants to ask about his history of knowledge of bad behavior with his program (Aaron Hernandez, anyone?). Any lawyer worth his salt would tell him that a defamation suit is not worth pursuing due to how much it would expose Meyer to other things that could inevitably cause additional headaches and legal issues.

Advertisement
Because...

Plus, the first question he'd get is "did your wife tell you about these incidents?" and the second would be "did you see the text messages about the abuse?" If he knew about it, and then chose to lie under oath, he's in a whole new world of trouble.

I hear ya but I can say unequivocally and I have many family members in law enforcement I would have gotten my daughter out of that situation. no if ands and buts and I don't care if his grandpa was the former Ohio State coach that means nothing to me

Fair enough. Law enforcement tends to trump grandpa Earle Bruce.

I'm just pointing out that most people, while mad as ****, would not have made a strong move against Zach Smith IN THIS SITUATION. Sad, but true. We all want to protect our families, but there are obstacles.

And, for the record, someone that I am close to (long-ago girlfriend) was (years ago) abused by her (now ex) husband while she was pregnant, and he was a cop. So, while I wanted to do something about it too, there were obstacles.

Front page ESPN now.

I think the details about covering up the 2009 incident will be the dagger that drives the "pattern of behavior" narrative. Looks bad for sure

ESPN calculated in their messaging: 'People around Urban Meyer knew of domestic violence allegations'

Advertisement
He's a **** of a football coach but he's one of the worst people on the planet.

People here in utah still talk schit about him even though he gave them the best season they've ever had.

Absolute piece of schit scumbag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back