Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

I bet he still claims he never knew...wait for it.

He would have to throw his wife under the bus. Either she would have to admit she lied when she said she would tell Urban or say she did tell him and then never followed up. Not a good look for the wife if she has to take the fall.
Look, no disrespect at all, but I think we all say that. The reality is that Zach Smith was the grandson of Earle Bruce (former OSU head coach) and was employed by Urban Liar (current OSU head coach). Smith was protected, and if any good father tried to f**k with Smith, it probably would have resulted in the father being arrested, not Zach Smith.

Not to mention THIS GEM from Zach Smith's attorney: "“OSU was put in a corner by the unfounded accusations of an ex-wife who weaponized 911 many times over the years,” Koffel told The Columbus Dispatch last week."

Sometimes, the bad guys get away with stuff for far too long.

That is coming from Smith's lawyer. His job is to protect him anyway he can. Bit different than what you were implying in the prior paragraph that he was being institutionally protected by OSU. He may have been to a point but his lawyer's comment doesn't show that.

Advertisement
He would have to throw his wife under the bus. Either she would have to admit she lied when she said she would tell Urban or say she did tell him and then never followed up. Not a good look for the wife if she has to take the fall.

That is coming from Smith's lawyer. His job is to protect him anyway he can. Bit different than what you were implying in the prior paragraph that he was being institutionally protected by OSU. He may have been to a point but his lawyer's comment doesn't show that.

that "ex-wife who weaponized 911" line next to the pictures of her bruises and cuts should be plastered all over that lawyer's practice. what a scumbag.

People need to think about this.

In the 2009 incident, Smith's wife was approached by Urban Liar's "chemistry coach"/"life coach".

THERE IS NO WAY THAT HAPPENS UNLESS URBAN DIRECTS IT TO HAPPEN. THERE IS NO WAY THE LIFE COACH KNOWS ABOUT IT UNLESS URBAN TELLS HIM ABOUT IT.

Urban Liar can LIE all he wants about "not knowing" about the 2009 incident, or "it was different than what was reported", or whatever other lie he wants to tell.

BUT THERE IS NO AVOIDANCE OF THE FACT THAT THE LIFE COACH WAS THERE ON URBAN'S ORDERS, TO GET THE WIFE TO DROP THE COMPLAINT.

Sorry, folks, but all the analysis of "what Urban knew and when he knew it" simply fails when you consider that Urban delegated his dirty work to his "Life Coach" as early as 2009.

End thread.

Advertisement
Wouldnt be shocked if the wife takes the fall for Urban. She says she never reported it to him.
Text messages State otherwise. Urban was told, confronted the dude about it, he denied it, Urban dropped it instead of reporting as required under Title IX

that "ex-wife who weaponized 911" line next to the pictures of her bruises and cuts should be plastered all over that lawyer's practice. what a scumbag.

Low ball and sleazy for sure. But that is what a lawyer is paid to do.

Advertisement

I don't care what the lawyer's job is and isn't. He can spout off all the "innocent until proven guilty" statements that he wants. By the way, his current attorney is not the one who represented him in 2015.

I am simply pointing out that this is yet another facet of the OSU institutional protection of Zach Smith. Let's not forget, that's not just some random lawyer off the street (referring to his lawyer in 2015). That very same lawyer protected OSU players during the Tattoo-Gate scandal. That lawyer is OSU's version of Huntley Johnson.

Oh, and I'm sure that Urban Liar knows who Huntley Johnson is.

"Larry H. James, a Columbus attorney selected by Ohio State in 2011 as its lead counsel to represent its student athletes in NCAA investigations, said he was Zach Smith’s attorney in 2015. In November of 2015, James contacted Terry Thomas, then Courtney’s attorney, seeking information. Thomas would not reveal specifics of the conversation.

“He called me and asked ‘how bad was it?’ ” Thomas said. “I said ‘it’s bad.' I assume he wanted the information so he could report this back to his client.”

When contacted Wednesday morning, James said he did not forward any information to Ohio State because that would violate attorney-client privilege.

In 2011 James was selected by Ohio State to represent its players in Tattoo-gate, a tattoo for memorabilia tradeoff that led to the firing of beloved coach Jim Tressel.

During the 2015 call from James to Thomas, Courtney said that Zach’s attorney asked Thomas “if Zach would be a threat to the players?”"

Last edited:
The longer this goes without an official statement from Ohio or from Urbs, the more I think this **** is going to end poorly for him.

Advertisement
Was just here to pile on, but this is actually abhorrent if accurate. All this for a WR coach? How disgusting are these people.
Yep. Also in the report regarding the Powell police report: On the original Oct. 26, 2015 Powell Police report, a box on the form was checked indicating Zach had been arrested. However, nearly three years later – after I reported the incident last week – the Powell Police released a revised version of the report to the media and the arrest box was no longer checked.

Also, how are the twins @IndayArtHauz

Advertisement
Protect the Mouse at all costs. Everything else is secondary to that. Never forget that ESPN is owned by Disney. A family network.
If his wife knew he had to know period anyone saying otherwise is a OSU fan. The thing too that makes him look worse is that Gator arrest thing and the denial, if he admitted it then he possibly could survive but the continuous lies is what will get him canned.

The only way espn will pick up steam if FS goes head on with it and every one else. The same reason they waited as long as they could to suk our d8cks for the turnover chain when everyone else was already on the wood.

Advertisement
Back