Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

How much y'all wanna bet we haven't been pushing Battle for a flip. If we have we could get a flip considering so much of battle's teammates are coming or committed, but knowing how this staff puts all their eggs in 1 basket they probably stopped contacting him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not likely at all he gets in any real trouble he has saban level untouchability. But if he does it could be pretty monumental type trouble

Advertisement
Anything that gets Urban and OSU in trouble is a good thing. Another program with a lot of shady things going on that would get us the death penalty but gets shoved under the rug because OSU gets favorable treatment as one of the NCAA’s little darlings.

For all you guys who think Urban will get off scot free, you're not thinking at all. Yeah, the recruits likely don't give a &hit, but that's the least of his worries.

OSU will soon have a PR &hitstorm on their hands. The protests on campus. The social media outrage. The women's rights groups will eat them alive. And can you for one second imagine the backlash Urban and the team will face when they hit the road and go to rival stadiums... It's going to get very ugly, and the AD will be forced to let him go. Oh, and the negative recruiting by rival coaches....

He's a dead man walking if this is all fully corroborated.

How much y'all wanna bet we haven't been pushing Battle for a flip. If we have we could get a flip considering so much of battle's teammates are coming or committed, but knowing how this staff puts all their eggs in 1 basket they probably stopped contacting him.

you don't like our coaching staff. we get it.

Advertisement
Was just here to pile on, but this is actually abhorrent if accurate. All this for a WR coach? How disgusting are these people.

You hit the nail on the head, although Zach Smith played for The Liar, his grandfather Earle Bruce is The Liar's mentor, and Smith is the only remaining OSU coach to have been with The Liar since his first year at OSU.

So Urban Liar and Zach Smith have an extra-special connection that goes beyond head coach-WR coach.

Even after all of this, Urban Liar said that firing Smith was the "toughest call" he has had to make.

They were all cover-ups, but what Tressel covered up wasn't even remotely close to covering up child rape & the murder of a teammate.

My list of coaches was provided in response to this statement:

"Oh wow. Urban Meyer is a scumbag who will win at all cost. Mind boggling "

I am not comparing the severity of their crimes or coverups, I am merely pointing out three recent individuals who were "scumbags who will win at all cost(s)".

And I am laughing at how this mentality to win at all costs actually cost these individuals their reputations and legacies.

That is all.

Advertisement
And for anyone who thinks its inappropriate to think how this can benefit us. Don't. This **** is disgusting and the people involved deserve the worst.

No one feels bad for our staff who grinds their *** off doing things the right way. So I don't feel bad wanting our staff to reap the rewards of these scum getting roasted.

Advertisement
what's pathetic are their fans who are acting like this is no big deal

I mean call a spade a spade

if something like this happened at the U I would demand that CMR be gone

there's things in life bigger than football but maybe in ohio there isn't esp now that LeBron left

And for anyone who thinks its inappropriate to think how this can benefit us. Don't. This **** is disgusting and the people involved deserve the worst.

No one feels bad for our staff who grinds their *** off doing things the right way. So I don't feel bad wanting our staff to reap the rewards of these scum get roasted.

Correct.

Lots of our rivals like to minimize Richt by mocking his Christianity or his lack of championships, even as Richt does things the "right way".

Think about this...three of the largest sexual abuse scandals to ever hit sports have happened at three major Big 10 schools (Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State), where the fanbases act as if their institutions can do no wrong and that "their athletes" are somehow better-behaved than the athletes at "Thug U" Miami.

Starting to see a bunch of Op-Ed’s that are saying if Urban knew and did nothing then he needs to be fired. And it appears he definitely knew....

hmmm should have told my buddy that when his wife beat herself up and then called the cops on him

"hey man, next time don't let your wife beat herself up"

Crazy women have been around since dirt...

chose-poorly-artjpg-0109902e1b8a4680.jpg

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back