Updates on Canes commits/targets in action this season

2015 RB commit Dexter Williams
Williams said on Twitter (@DexterW_22) that he ran for 100+ yards and 1 TD in West Orange's victory over Boone.

2015 WR commit Emonee Spence
@SleeperAthletes: #Flanagan HS (FL) & #Miami commit 3-star WR Emonee Spence (@Emonee_NikeMan) finishes with 5 catches 109 yards & 2 TD's vs #Stranahan HS (FL)

2015 CB target Carlton Davis (committed to OSU)
@RivalsWoody: Ohio State DB commit Carlton Davis with two INTs here in the first half for Miami Norland

Advertisement
2015 S commit Jaquan Johnson
@JoshDarrow: Jaquan Johnson recovers lateral/scoops and scores. Carol City 7 Killian 6 8:49 1st @SFHSSports

2015 CB Rashad Fenton (no offer)
@JoshDarrow: Rashad Fenton takes opening kickoff 89 yards to the HOUSE!!!!! Carol City 7 Killian 0 11:48 1st @SFHSSports

Advertisement
@JoshDarrow: Jaquan Johnson recovers lateral/scoops and scores. Carol City 7 Killian 6 8:49 1st @SFHSSports

@JoshDarrow: Rashad Fenton takes opening kickoff 89 yards to the HOUSE!!!!! Carol City 7 Killian 0 11:48 1st @SFHSSports

Fenton needs that offer

Fenton needs that offer

Fenton deserves an offer and thats regardless of who does or doesn't come to the U.

@DavidFurones90: Rashad Fenton ejected in the third quarter against Killian for throwing an elbow at a player whose helmet came off. @AndreMHsports

2016 WR target Steven Newbold
@DavidFurones90: Buckshot throws 10-yard TD pass on the run to Steve Newbold, who incredibly keeps feet inbounds. Carol City leads 16-13 @AndreMHsports

Amir Rasul is looking much improved from last year. What is the scoop on him? Does he have a committable offer? We could really use his elite speed along with walton's ability.

That's the RB I really want for 2016 kid has elite speed still has the AAU track and field national records in the 1 and 200 I believe... when Walton left for Miami central Rasul was gonna transfer to BTW but Walton came back... I think hes the best sofla RB for 2016

He looked really impressive against Champagnat. We know he's fast but he was out there stiff-arming D1 prospects. Excited to watch his development.

Can we please start referring to Champagnat by it's proper name, 7-eleven Prep?

Advertisement
@DavidFurones90: Rashad Fenton ejected in the third quarter against Killian for throwing an elbow at a player whose helmet came off. @AndreMHsports

@DavidFurones90: Buckshot throws 10-yard TD pass on the run to Steve Newbold, who incredibly keeps feet inbounds. Carol City leads 16-13 @AndreMHsports
Both are studs that should have canes offers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amir Rasul is looking much improved from last year. What is the scoop on him? Does he have a committable offer? We could really use his elite speed along with walton's ability.

That's the RB I really want for 2016 kid has elite speed still has the AAU track and field national records in the 1 and 200 I believe... when Walton left for Miami central Rasul was gonna transfer to BTW but Walton came back... I think hes the best sofla RB for 2016

He looked really impressive against Champagnat. We know he's fast but he was out there stiff-arming D1 prospects. Excited to watch his development.

Hey why are you insulting 7-eleven?

Advertisement

Ned to change the numbers, student body cannot count past 9.

Ok, that is enough for me. Must have Felton. CC and nasty--it doesn't get any better.

New highlights from this weekend of 2016 QB commit Jack Allison in 46-44 shootout loss to Venice
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2542280/highlights/160966228

Allison has a lot of work to do mechanically, but I love his mentality. He plays with confidence and is not afraid to squeeze the ball into tight windows. Some of those throws were jawdroppers.
Well be will have at least 3 years be for he is the starter or expected to be here at Miami.

Advertisement
Back