Updates on Canes commits/targets in action this season

Updates on Canes commits/targets in action tonight...

2015 RB commit Jordan Scarlett
- Stuffed on his first few carries with no help whatsoever from his offensive line.
- Gets a slight crease off the right side and shows impressive burst on a 10-yard run.
- Swing pass to Scarlett in the flat for 5 yards.

2015 WR commit Terrell Chatman
@LindseyLaw13: Long jump ball from Ralph Moore to Miami commit Terrell Chatman. 39 yd gain. 1st down @ the 2. Xavier Lewis on the score.

2015 LB commit Charles Perry
@Anthony_Chiang: #Canes commit and Royal Palm SR Charles Perry just ran somebody over for a 12-yard run. Yeah, Perry can play RB too. #pbgametime

2016 ATH commit Ahmmon Richards
@REALCOACHK: Wellington goes up 7-0 on Santaluces on @Shannon7Patrick to Ahmmon Richards (@AhmmonR2) pass. #Canes commit.

2015 WR target Devante Peete
- Has two early receptions against McFadden, including a quick slant just now for 5 yards.
- McFadden ran stride for stride with Peete down the left sideline on a vertical shot. Pass was overthrown by Rizzo.

2016 RB target Deon McIntosh
@jordan_kroeger: RB Deon McIntosh gets around the corner for a 23-yard TD run on 4th and 2. Gibbons leads Western 7-0 with 3:05 left in 1st.

2016 DE target Brian Burns
- Flashing quite a bit in the 1st quarter vs. STA. Generated pressure from the blindside on a third and long earlier in the quarter that forced Rizzo out of the pocket. Nearly intercepted a pass in the flat that bounced off Sands' hands after easily nullifying a cut block attempt by the LT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
More updates...

- Breaks a 60+ TD run off the right side on a gorgeous run. Got skinny through the hole, then showed great feet in a one-on-one situation with the safety, causing the defender to fall down before showing off his breakaway speed down the right sideline.

- Scarlett scores from 5 yards out on an extremely tough run. Bounced off a tackler at the 5 and exploded upfield, lowered his shoulder, and fought his way into the end zone. The touchdown was called back by a penalty, but still an impressive effort.

2016 QB commit Jack Allison
@HTPreps: SIX FOR @PalmettoHigh : Dearius Washington 56 p/fr Jack Allison. Kick good Tigers down 13-7 to @VeniceIndianFB Q1 - 3:04

@HTPreps: SIX FOR @PalmettoHigh : Jack Allison to Simon Williams from 8 yards. Kick cuts Tigers deficit to 21-14. Q2 - 10:05

2016 ATH commit Ahmmon Richards
@Anthony_Chiang: Wellington WR and #Canes commit Ahmmon Richards already has 3 TDs in first half. Wolverines already up 19-0 over Santaluces. #pbgametime

2016 WR commit Sam Bruce
- Electrifying punt return in which he changed directions multiple times, made defenders miss, and picked up about 20 yards. Change of direction skills are off the charts.

2016 RB target Amir Rasul
@DavidFurones90: Amir Rasul takes a run up the middle, cuts left and takes it 19 yards for the Coral Gables touchdown. 13-0 Gables late 2nd. @AndreMHsports

2016 WR target Brandon Johnson
- Has two ugly drops tonight in the first half. With his lack of speed, he can't afford to have questionable hands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
More updates...

- He's consistently finishing his runs tonight. Running with impressive physicality and lowering his pad level at the point of attack. Having a great night.

- Picks up 46 yards on a screen pass, picking up a huge block from Sam Bruce along the way. Then scores his third touchdown of the night on the very next play, flashing his tremendous burst and bouncing off a defender on his way to the end zone.

2015 DT commit Ryan Fines
@Corey_Bender: #Miami DT commit, Ryan Fines, just exploded off the ball and made the sack in the end zone for the safety to get IMG on the board, 35-2.

2016 WR commit Sam Bruce
- Has another electric punt return, displaying ridiculously quick feet/COD skills. Has rare explosion out of his cuts when planting his foot in the dirt and changing direction. Currently on the sideline getting looked at by the trainer.

- Makes a 30-yard reception down the seam, absorbs a big hit at the point of the catch, and hangs onto the ball.

2016 WR commit Dredrick Snelson
- Catches a WR screen and takes it 15 yards down the right sideline, nearly breaking it if it weren't for a defender tripping him up at the ankles. Very smooth and natural RAC athlete. Reception called back by a penalty.

2016 QB commit Jack Allison
@HTPreps: Beau Wallace picks off Allison, then @lprovitt4 goes 31 up middle. SIX FOR @VeniceIndianFB . 27-14 lead after bad snap on PAT. Q3 - 7:52.

@HTPreps: SIX FOR @PalmettoHigh Jack Allison to Dearius Washington, 30 yards. Q4 - 9:17. Try for 2 good. Tigers down 22-39 to @VeniceIndianFB

2016 RB target Deon McIntosh
@jordan_kroeger: Gibbons RB Deon McIntosh finished tonight with 100 all-purpose yards. 57 rushing on 12 carries and 2 TDs. 4 catches for 43 yards.

2016 RB target Amir Rasul
@DavidFurones90: Amir Rasul punches it in from one yard out and Gables puts this one away with 22 seconds remaining. @AndreMHsports

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looked on twitter and didn't see anything about archibald

Really hope he didnt leave with walford leaving we need to restock the shelves
I didn't miss hear that's what they said. Bright house networks game of the week here in Tampa. He said " this is first time I seen a 6'6 fullback. He recently decommited from Miami couple weeks ago and has 16 bcs offers" the latest news on him was that he sign the financial aid papers. He was the first one.

I didn't miss hear that's what they said. Bright house networks game of the week here in Tampa. He said " this is first time I seen a 6'6 fullback. He recently decommited from Miami couple weeks ago and has 16 bcs offers" the latest news on him was that he sign the financial aid papers. He was the first one.

the announcer is wrong and a dumbass.. but thats what we get from brighthouse announcers...

Yeah I would say that announcer got things mixed up if he said decomitted a couple weeks ago. No way we wouldn't have heard something by now.

Yeah I would say that announcer got things mixed up if he said decomitted a couple weeks ago. No way we wouldn't have heard something by now.

Yeah, probably got the words "committed" and "decomitted" mixed up.

Although, either way, he would be wrong since neither one happened a "couple weeks ago"

Advertisement

Although, either way, he would be wrong since neither one happened a "couple weeks ago"
I'm trying to tell you man. Miami and Bo according to this broadcast have no relationship. I don't know where they got there info from but that's what they said.

I would be shocked if we went from signing this kid to FA papers a few weeks ago to having no relationship today. Not saying it's impossible, but I would be shocked if things deteriorated so quickly...

Amir Rasul is looking much improved from last year. What is the scoop on him? Does he have a committable offer? We could really use his elite speed along with walton's ability.

Advertisement
Amir Rasul is looking much improved from last year. What is the scoop on him? Does he have a committable offer? We could really use his elite speed along with walton's ability.

Good question it may come down to what happens with walton because my guess is doen McIntosh and walton if hes in 16. Would be sick to get all three but idk if we take three backs in 16 if we get scarlett williams and cronkite in 15

I'm trying to tell you man. Miami and Bo according to this broadcast have no relationship. I don't know where they got there info from but that's what they said.

i seriously doubt that an announcer for brighthouse is going to know more info on archibald than somebody close to miami.. i just saw an interview with the kid this week on bay news 9 and he was throwing up the U and talking about going to miami so idk what that clown was talking about

Ok,I here joe brown is looking pretty good. Reading back on some threads seems like some crow needs to be consumed!! Let's go by the honor system instead of dragging up old posts.

Ok,I here joe brown is looking pretty good. Reading back on some threads seems like some crow needs to be consumed!! Let's go by the honor system instead of dragging up old posts.

You want people to eat crow based on rumors that the guy looks good in practice?

Advertisement
Back