Updates on Canes commits/targets in action this season

Ok,I here joe brown is looking pretty good. Reading back on some threads seems like some crow needs to be consumed!! Let's go by the honor system instead of dragging up old posts.

You want people to eat crow based on rumors that the guy looks good in practice?

Rumors. Depth chart. Video of him running with the 2's in practice. Golden saying he is the surprise of camp. DMoney saying the same thing.

Advertisement
Ok,I here joe brown is looking pretty good. Reading back on some threads seems like some crow needs to be consumed!! Let's go by the honor system instead of dragging up old posts.

You want people to eat crow based on rumors that the guy looks good in practice?
if you call rumor being said by actual coaches with first hand knowledge saying" he has been one of the biggest surprises of fall camp" so be it. I know that joe read at least some of posts about him on this site and used it as motivation. Pretty mature for a underrated high school kid!

if you call rumor being said by actual coaches with first hand knowledge saying" he has been one of the biggest surprises of fall camp" so be it. I know that joe read at least some of posts about him on this site and used it as motivation. Pretty mature for a underrated high school kid!

You know him personally? I'm pulling for him because he went to my high school.
no, I do not. But have been told his personal story. If he chooses to share with some writer someday will be good reading. I am really wishing him well!!!!!

You know him personally? I'm pulling for him because he went to my high school.
no, I do not. But have been told his personal story. If he chooses to share with some writer someday will be good reading. I am really wishing him well!!!!!������

Can the kid take meaningful snaps before we do this? I mean let him play then we can make that distinction?

Amir Rasul is looking much improved from last year. What is the scoop on him? Does he have a committable offer? We could really use his elite speed along with walton's ability.

That's the RB I really want for 2016 kid has elite speed still has the AAU track and field national records in the 1 and 200 I believe... when Walton left for Miami central Rasul was gonna transfer to BTW but Walton came back... I think hes the best sofla RB for 2016

Advertisement
Amir Rasul is looking much improved from last year. What is the scoop on him? Does he have a committable offer? We could really use his elite speed along with walton's ability.

That's the RB I really want for 2016 kid has elite speed still has the AAU track and field national records in the 1 and 200 I believe... when Walton left for Miami central Rasul was gonna transfer to BTW but Walton came back... I think hes the best sofla RB for 2016

He looked really impressive against Champagnat. We know he's fast but he was out there stiff-arming D1 prospects. Excited to watch his development.

He looked really impressive against Champagnat. We know he's fast but he was out there stiff-arming D1 prospects. Excited to watch his development.

NOTES
Track Star and football player. Holds Junior Olympic record for 100 Meter run with an 11.03 time

Advertisement
Speed kills I'm very intrigued by Rasul. ... if he does what I expect him to do then I'd take him over Walton. Maybe a reason he wanted to commit early hoo hoo ahahahahaaaa I kid I kid...

seriously I'm joking

Advertisement
Dexter Williams and Jalen Julius are in action right now because their game, originally scheduled for last night, was postponed to 11:00 a.m. ET today.

2015 RB commit Dexter Williams
@OS_Recruiting: #WOrange comes right back with a Dexter Williams 4 yard touchdown and the Warriors lead #Orlando #Boone 20-10 middle of the second quarter

Gifs of Jordan Scarlett vs. American Heritage

695.gif

696.gif

697.gif

Gifs of Sam Bruce vs. American Heritage

698.gif

699.gif

WOrange comes right back with a Dexter Williams 4 yard touchdown and the Warriors lead #Orlando #Boone 20-10 middle of the second quarter

Advertisement

Same here. If Rasul's in the process of becoming a more complete back to go along with that burst and explosion, then the sky's the limit for him.

Here's gifs of his two-touchdown performance from last night vs. Southridge:

700.gif

701.gif

#Oakleaf HS (FL) 2016 LB Shaq Quarterman (@NoworNeva25) had 18 tackles (8 solo 10 assists) & 2 tackles for loss vs #Westside HS (FL)

UMMMM we got a stud!

Sleeper Athletes ‏@SleeperAthletes 19m
#Oakleaf HS (FL) & #Miami commit 2016 LB Shaq Quarterman (@NoworNeva25) had 18 tackles (8 solo 10 assists) & 2 tackles for loss vs #Westside

There's a few games today featuring Miami commits/targets.

Norland vs. Martin Luther King Jr. (GA.), 2:30 p.m. ET
- 2015 CB target Carlton Davis (committed to Ohio State)

Carol City vs. Killian, 7:00 p.m. ET
- 2015 S commit Jaquan Johnson
- 2015 CB Rashad Fenton (no offer, but a favorite of some posters on the board)
- 2016 WR target Steven Newbold

Booker T. Washington vs. Tucker (GA.), 8:30 p.m. ET
- 2016 RB commit Mark Walton
- 2015 targets: WR Antonio Callaway, CB Davante Davis, and DE Devonaire Clarington

Advertisement
Back