Updates from this weekends visitors??

Look, no one knows with Flowe or Washington but at least we are at the table. If what we have watched last few weeks continues to grow we will be more in line for these types of recruits... dec 2018 I would have given us little chance to be at the table so I believe that’s a good sign.

Advertisement
I said he was coming and I been following recruiting since Marvin Jones spurned us for FSU.

Of course all the “I told you so!” guys will come out of there caves.

That said, if this is public knowledge, why isn’t Hyppolite a priority then?
I've been said flowe to miami. Stand firm on that my dude. Theres a reason we dont care about hypolite

I doubt the arrow is trending down after an official. It’s just may not be trending up up up like he was for Clemson coming in.

I also don’t think Flowe really wants to go live in Clemson, SC for 3-4 years. Major major culture shock to anyone from A big city. I think the Clemson guys from
Cali are the ones pushing hard, and I’m sure Flowe likes Dabo and Venables.

Upland is the burbs

Advertisement
I said he was coming and I been following recruiting since Marvin Jones spurned us for FSU.

Of course all the “I told you so!” guys will come out of there caves.

That said, if this is public knowledge, why isn’t Hyppolite a priority then?

"That said, if this is public knowledge, why isn’t Hyppolite a priority then?"

Just playing devil's advocate...but maybe the same reason it was public knowledge that Jobe wasn't coming here but the didn't move on from him until it was way too late.

Advertisement
Go ahead and rub it in. But now explain if this is public knowledge, why isn’t the staff going after Hyppolite if they know Flowe is off the board?
Because they're foolish in their approach to recruiting, they do this literally every single class & it always backfires on them like clockwork lol.

Putting all their eggs in one basket has been a staple of Diaz's style of recruiting since he got here, the Defensive staff is always chasing after unattainable prospects while losing contact & neglecting the more viable option only to get played by the high ranked 5-star, then they're left scrambling trying to reconnect with the more realistic prospect & that player usually tells them to kick rocks too.

Look bruh, I'm not happy we're not getting him, I'm just saying most of anybody who knows anything about recruiting saw this sh*t from a mile away & knew this kid wasn't coming, that's why myself & others were so puzzled & ****ed that the staff wasn't going harder after Hyppolite because our chances with him are 10,000x better than with getting a pipe dream like Flowe.

Yall just need to stop being so **** gullible all the time & pay attention to how this sh*t works, you'll rarely be fooled if you simply learn to look at the trends & tendencies of how we recruit whenever it comes to players of this caliber. This sh*t really ain't that difficult to figure out.

Because they're foolish in their approach to recruiting, they do this literally every single class & it always backfires on them like clockwork lol.

Putting all their eggs in one basket has been a staple of Diaz's style of recruiting since he got here, the Defensive staff is always chasing after unattainable prospects while losing contact & neglecting the more viable option only to get played by the high ranked 5-star, then they're left scrambling trying to reconnect with the more realistic prospect & that player usually tells them to kick rocks too.

Look bruh, I'm not happy we're not getting him, I'm just saying most of anybody who knows anything about recruiting saw this sh*t from a mile away & knew this kid wasn't coming, that's why myself & others were so puzzled & ****ed that the staff wasn't going harder after Hyppolite because our chances with him are 10,000x better than with getting a pipe dream like Flowe.

Yall just need to stop being so **** gullible all the time & pay attention to how this sh*t works, you'll rarely be fooled if you simply learn to look at the trends & tendencies of how we recruit whenever it comes to players of this caliber. This sh*t really ain't that difficult to figure out.

Typical Miami

Advertisement

Well, with Manny running the ship, now the offense is recruiting with the all eggs in one basket philosophy, too. (See, e.g., Knighton v. Parrish.)

The truth right here, all you need to do is take a common sense approach and follow the tea leaves..

The idea that coming from a city to a college town is some kind of culture shock is so individually specific... I dont know why people bring it up unless the kid is on record.

Only Inner City kids have the culture shock.

Advertisement

That's funny/sad thing to me I dont get how we hardly ever miss on offensive recruits when our offense is horrendous for the last few years but our offense is top in the nation year out and we constantly miss on our top prospects I get the winning and bags but how we land Cheney's, popes and more but miss on the Stevenson's and Jones and flowes now

Advertisement
Back