Updates from this weekends visitors??

Advertisement
Rather the flowe news be negative than positive lol like it usually goes then everyone gets hyped up to be let down.

Exactly.

Most knew we didn't have the cabbage game to land a fish like that. Sucks, but reality.

At least we can focus hard on reality without pretending like there is a reason to hope big.

Advertisement
Lol. Must be the slide...

on another note, I just dont see Flowe as the kind of kid that buys in to Dabo’s religion thing. He’s pretty serious about it. He gets the parents to buy in too. Granted I don’t know Flowe personally but he just doesn’t strike me as the overly spiritual type. The Clemson staff can’t force anything on him but he just doesnt seem like a great “fit” there from the outside looking in. Idk if that makes sense but I’ve always thought it odd.
Bc it ain't a full blown religion look behind closed doors.....

Advertisement
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he gonna be wrong again

I said he was coming and I been following recruiting since Marvin Jones spurned us for FSU.

Of course all the “I told you so!” guys will come out of there caves.

That said, if this is public knowledge, why isn’t Hyppolite a priority then?

Lmao.

Don't act shocked, unless you're a completely delusional idiot who's only started following recruiting a few months ago you shouldn't be surprised that we're not getting Flowe.

Some people (me!) have been telling yall for months we had no shot & just because he made a vacation visit in November didn't mean a **** thing.

Go ahead and rub it in. But now explain if this is public knowledge, why isn’t the staff going after Hyppolite if they know Flowe is off the board?

I said he was coming and I been following recruiting since Marvin Jones spurned us for FSU.

Of course all the “I told you so!” guys will come out of there caves.

That said, if this is public knowledge, why isn’t Hyppolite a priority then?
I hope you're right but it hasn't been a full day since this became a public knowledge so maybe Hyppolite became a priority anytime soon? Just a theory.

Advertisement
I've never understood the attraction of Clemson.

They have, quite possibly, the worst colours and uniform combinations of any sports team I've ever seen. Imagine looking back at your college highlights in 10 years time and seeing yourself run around in all purple with an orange helmet. :sick:
Money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back