Updates from this weekends visitors??

Advertisement
Lmao.

Don't act shocked, unless you're a completely delusional idiot who's only started following recruiting a few months ago you shouldn't be surprised that we're not getting Flowe.

Some people (me!) have been telling yall for months we had no shot & just because he made a vacation visit in November didn't mean a **** thing.
QP brings the truth on the regular.

Advertisement
Advertisement
El hitting these people with the hard truth I see. The funny thing with flowe to me is people who were getting all hyped about him while he was here and he literally talked and posted clemson pics of him while he was here
I've never understood the attraction of Clemson.

They have, quite possibly, the worst colours and uniform combinations of any sports team I've ever seen. Imagine looking back at your college highlights in 10 years time and seeing yourself run around in all purple with an orange helmet. :sick:

Advertisement
I've never understood the attraction of Clemson.

They have, quite possibly, the worst colours and uniform combinations of any sports team I've ever seen. Imagine looking back at your college highlights in 10 years time and seeing yourself run around in all purple with an orange helmet. :sick:

Lol. Must be the slide...

on another note, I just dont see Flowe as the kind of kid that buys in to Dabo’s religion thing. He’s pretty serious about it. He gets the parents to buy in too. Granted I don’t know Flowe personally but he just doesn’t strike me as the overly spiritual type. The Clemson staff can’t force anything on him but he just doesnt seem like a great “fit” there from the outside looking in. Idk if that makes sense but I’ve always thought it odd.

Lol. Must be the slide...

on another note, I just dont see Flowe as the kind of kid that buys in to Dabo’s religion thing. He’s pretty serious about it. He gets the parents to buy in too. Granted I don’t know Flowe personally but he just doesn’t strike me as the overly spiritual type. The Clemson staff can’t force anything on him but he just doesnt seem like a great “fit” there from the outside looking in. Idk if that makes sense but I’ve always thought it odd.
Clemson / Oregon / USC

Advertisement
I doubt the arrow is trending down after an official. It’s just may not be trending up up up like he was for Clemson coming in.

I also don’t think Flowe really wants to go live in Clemson, SC for 3-4 years. Major major culture shock to anyone from A big city. I think the Clemson guys from
Cali are the ones pushing hard, and I’m sure Flowe likes Dabo and Venables.

Advertisement
Back