UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fellas my guy missed on 1 finally. But it still beats stefans accuracy and I even found a photo of him waiting for his sourceView attachment 77110

73BCC11B-D0BB-4EB6-A069-7B5644C760A2.gif

ABF1D4B6-D433-4425-8A2A-E9583681BE1B.gif

2E346960-E71B-4EA2-B5D7-367497AA1484.gif

92AB8773-5795-429F-9427-1D002A4CC8EA.gif

F1D01CC1-CBA3-419B-9BBE-9FDE50A3293A.gif

372199BD-211B-46DA-B5E1-883DD577E596.gif

EEC509FE-C2BD-44FD-BEBA-F25B4B2B0856.gif

BD2FCCFE-6F53-420E-B51B-108592E6B958.gif

Advertisement
Let’s not forget people were taking pics of tdubs posts and running to twitter. This **** is bigger than you. It’s bigger than the site!

Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.
Much appreciated

either the waiver or will graduate, but he will play next fall
You can never be wrong.

I bet if you gave me the Power Ball numbers. You would hand me every combination of numbers known to man and tell me. The winning numbers are in there.

Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.
So how many games into the season till rattler takes his snaps at OU

Not going to lie, this was fun. Hopefully I don’t lose my job since the last 72 hours I’ve been doing zero work.

Thanks everyone. Can I use anyone as a reference?

Advertisement
How is it likey Martell plays? He will not g
Problem is who’s fake and who’s real? Stefan whiffed big time on the OC hire and went dark for a week while other names were getting thrown out left and right. Next thing u know we go another route
Yup really the only insider who is right the majority of the time is Irvins.

Advertisement
Not going to lie, this was fun. Hopefully I don’t lose my job since the last 72 hours I’ve been doing zero work.

Thanks everyone. Can I use anyone as a reference?
I'll vouch for you, tell them I'm not a real doctor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back