UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Martell committed. The Hurts ship sailed.

I have a feeling he might have investigated and found out Martell is going to be able to play.Having said that I don't think rattlesnake is going down without a fight either.Hurt's might find himself getting Tua'd again.

Advertisement
I believed in you OP. I believed in you and you betrayed me

Not. I do respect the triple down though. Go out as an all time troll

Advertisement
I’m a mortal. I make mistakes. I have no beef with Stefan for his various factual misadventures. I supported him vociferously in his Waterloo Applebag thread.

All I’m saying is dubs is cut from a different cloth. When all you’ve tasted is victory, you can grow to detest anyone who has tasted the canvas. Stefan sickens this man because he sees weakness and folly in his actions and, perhaps mostly, his disappearance.

Dubs is pounding the high dribble deep in the paint, and none of you guys are moving him off his spot. He’s backing the haters to the hoop, and continues to dunk in their faces repeatedly.

I fear he’ll be excommunicated by the downtrodden masses of CIS for his brazen commitment to truth and accuracy. It’ll be a lesser forum without him.

Best ever to lace 'em up.

Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.

Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.
You could've said that before. Good game though. You hung in there tough.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

you are the king of the tails I win, heads you lose insider kingdom. Covering every base.

props, been entertaining af though

tdubs, we should compare notes. I'm thinking of retiring from the insider game.

You could take over my PM business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back