Update on running back recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two is the max and one is possible.

Sign Parrish as an athlete, move him around, some thunder-lightning RB, some slot, some WR, some KR.

If he can't make Chaney or Knighton transfer in the next few years, then he can find more PT elsewhere.

Bruh common y’all really believe that if Miami calls Parrish in 3 months and tells him he has a spot he’s gonna say no because of PITTSBURG?

Like how we flipped Nunn late last year? For about a month. And then ended up in SYRACUSE.

Two of the chief complaints about recruiting under Richt were the staff's somewhat arrogant style of recruiting, and the staff putting all their eggs in one basket recruiting certain positions. This feels eerily similar. Hopefully these guys know what they're doing.

Like how we flipped Nunn late last year? For about a month. And then ended up in SYRACUSE.

Two of the chief complaints about recruiting under Richt were the staff's somewhat arrogant style of recruiting, and the staff putting all their eggs in one basket recruiting certain positions. This feels eerily similar. Hopefully these guys know what they're doing.
Banda not recruiting him so we may have a Chance against the likes of pitt in this recruitment unlike what happened with nunn

Advertisement

did you not follow nunns recruitment? his family pushed him out and it was well-documented

did you not follow nunns recruitment? his family pushed him out and it was well-documented

So you are agreeing with me that it is possible for a UM recruit with a legit UM offer who UM gets on late in the process to shun UM for a lesser school in the NE? Solid.

So you are agreeing with me that it is possible for a UM recruit with a legit UM offer who UM gets on late in the process to shun UM for a lesser school in the NE? Solid.

Nunn going to Cuse wasnt due to what youre inferring. his family didnt want him to stay home. it was down to FSU and Cuse for Nunn

Advertisement
I am not inferring anything. I am noting the distinct possibility. People act like it's impossible for a South Florida kid to pick a lesser school in the NE over Miami. But there it is.

if this kids parents are afraid of outside forces and consequences of him staying in miami, sure, but this situation isnt the same as parrish leaving bc he feels hurt.

Advertisement
I was told we only lose out to kids because of our record and development to the NFL. Pitt has good backs in the NFL but their record is worse than ours. Looking for clarity. These are confusing times. TIA.

I was told we only lose out to kids because of our record and development to the NFL. Pitt has good backs in the NFL but their record is worse than ours. Looking for clarity. These are confusing times. TIA.

he should go to clemson

He’s coming to Paradise right?

If he comes and shows out for the staff and they push I think he shuts it down for the good guys....

I don’t trust Knighton at all kid is looking at depth charts... don’t think he’s scared of comp with Chaney just think he knows we got DJ, Cam, and Lin-gawww already on campus he knows we’re stacked up he might not see meaningful reps till his JR or SR year
FSU recruiting sites say Knighton loved his visit there and believe he will commit there.

Not saying they are right.

Advertisement
Back