Update on running back recruiting

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
Miami’s running back board may be shrinking soon. It seems as if Pittsburgh made a big move with 2020 Columbus running back Henry Parrish during his official visit this weekend. I expect him to pull the trigger on the Panthers soon.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-03-24-04-24-41-1.png

Me looking at Hickson if he doesn't land Knighton or Parrish. This is some BS. Smh

Why would we give up on a kid we may want from our territory just because he committed to a lesser program before we gave him a committable offer?
In today's recruiting landscape, don't under estimate "lesser programs". We lost 2 recruits to Syracuse last year. Last time I checked Syracuse is an inferior program. Pitt made it to the ACCCG, we didn't.

Advertisement
In today's recruiting landscape, don't under estimate "lesser programs". We lost 2 recruits to Syracuse last year. Last time I checked Syracuse is an inferior program. Pitt made it to the ACCCG, we didn't.
Underestimate? I didnt ‘underestimate’ anyone. I asked why we would quit tryin. Maybe I’m ‘overestimating’ Manny?

LOL at counting the dude from STA as a loss. he lost a ton of weight and we dropped him. we also kicked Pitts *** when we played them last year. if we want him, hes in

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand how in this recruiting age we live in coaches still go all in on any recruit.
You should always have your bases covered because nothing in recruiting today is certain.
If you go all in before he commits, then when he decommits, you have a reasonable chance of maintianing a degree of interest from him thereafter, and might even get a cap on the table whne he selects alabaga.

That’s what I’m saying... It was already said if it’s not a elite back we weren’t taking another one... Plus we have the back from Auburn he counts as the second back for this class

Yes, we really have a two RB class right now. I don't love Martin, but they compliment each other well and, for you star whores, Martin was highly ranked. If we pulled those two guys in the traditional manner, we'd be calling it done now. So let's call it done now.

Advertisement
Yes, we really have a two RB class right now. I don't love Martin, but they compliment each other well and, for you star whores, Martin was highly ranked. If we pulled those two guys in the traditional manner, we'd be calling it done now. So let's call it done now.

That would mean we whiffed on RB last year.

We need to add 1 more guy for numbers.

We made Pitt turn off the tv and go to bed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back