Update on running back recruiting

Advertisement
Why would we give up on a kid we may want from our territory just because he committed to a lesser program before we gave him a committable offer?
At this point in the recruiting cycle with Chaney already in the fold Parrish needs to be slow-played while Miami take shots at higher targets on their board. If he commits somewhere doing this time then so be it. If the other slot is not filled later in the cycle then go hard after Parrish as well as any other RB prospects who ascended the ranks during their season. Parrish is being recruited by Miami exactly how he needs to right now in the cycle.

This kid isn't going to go to Pitt if Miami has a spot for him. People just need to let things play out
He could go out of spite for us not recruiting him hard. Pitt can sell him on playing us every year for payback and plus Pitts rb room just lost a starter or 2 I think

Advertisement
I dont even care tbh I liked that other kid forgot his name is it Holmes? The name escapes me or maybe its passed my bedtime

Advertisement
Go tell that to Alabama, UGA, and Ohio State who stack chips annually. Want to become dominate again? Accumulate the talent needed for great depth. When one goes down, the other comes in and you don't lose a step.
We got the chips at rb. Lingard and chaney are 5 stars. Harris and martin was top 10 backs in the 2018 class and you can throw in burns.

We got the chips at rb. Lingard and chaney are 5 stars. Harris and martin was top 10 backs in the 2018 class and you can throw in burns.
You're missing the point my guy. The point is stack more chips! At all positions too. Having a clear talent advantage is one of the keys to becoming a great to dominate team.

Getting Henry Parrish isn’t “stacking chips”
Screenshot_2018-07-25-14-22-48-1.png

You don't think Parrish is good?

Advertisement
Nothing special. Obviously most D1 coaches agree with me based on that offer sheet
Awe I see, you're a star and offer sheet kind of guy. You should watch his film then get back to me. Parrish is the real deal. The kid ran for over 130yds on MNW defense, one of the best defensive teams in the state last year.

Advertisement
Awe I see, you're a star and offer sheet kind of guy. You should watch his film then get back to me. Parrish is the real deal. The kid ran for over 130yds on MNW defense, one of the best defensive teams in the state last year.

Nothing special. I’m sure he’ll have a decent career at a mid level power 5 program

Advertisement
Back