Update on running back recruiting

I was told we only lose out to kids because of our record and development to the NFL. Pitt has good backs in the NFL but their record is worse than ours. Looking for clarity. These are confusing times. TIA.
Staff was not pushing for him. Pitt probably sold him on being able to play early and making us pay for not taking him.

Advertisement
I was told we only lose out to kids because of our record and development to the NFL. Pitt has good backs in the NFL but their record is worse than ours. Looking for clarity. These are confusing times. TIA.

Trolling?

We won’t/haven’t accepted his commitment as he’s wanted in for a few months. Pitt is selling him on being “the man” and being able to get us back.

Kid is doing what’s right for him. Sucks because I think he’d be a great compliment to Chaney

Update on running back recruiting at the U:

50E48E46-9D65-472A-A8BE-94B8A8B20CF2.png

Advertisement
He was on campus two weekends in a row. Maybe te staff told him”don’t call us we’ll call you”.

We’re so loaded at running back. Moreover we have Asa Martin waiting in the wings I think we’re good. Dee jay will leave after this year but you still got cam linguard Cheney and Martin so I don’t see the big fuss.

Advertisement
We’re so loaded at running back. Moreover we have Asa Martin waiting in the wings I think we’re good. Dee jay will leave after this year but you still got cam linguard Cheney and Martin so I don’t see the big fuss.
Is Dallas really good enough to leave early? I ask because I am curious. Good player for sure but leave early good player? Again, I may be way off base so looking for feedback.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Dallas really good enough to leave early? I ask because I am curious. Good player for sure but leave early good player? Again, I may be way off base so looking for feedback.

RBs tend to leave early especially if they get feedback that they will most likely get drafted. Dallas has a kid on the way so he’s probably looking at this as his last year. If he has a productive season i think he’s gone.

Anybody ever venture to think maybe the staff just isn’t interested in this kid? I’m not sure he’s even a Plan B or Plan C.

nah, we need to go all in on a 3 star dime a dozen after having a five star committed bc 3 backs in the recent draft were 3 stars, while 4 of the top 5 in the year before were 4-5 stars

Advertisement
Back