Update on Chatfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hard evaluation, IMO. They saw him at the Paradise camp and last year camp as well, and he was getting stoned by D1-AA OL, then he's balls out during the season. So which one is it? Is he a gamer or is he product of having a Top DT that required double teams, and the TOP 2 DB's in the country? That's why they get paid the big bucks. If he comes, that's great, if he doesn't then it won't make or break this class.

Advertisement
sounds like we offered him to see if it would influence getting his teammates, but when we saw it wouldn't be a significant factor, we pulled back. Richt not even going for an in home says we don't really want him..

We ain't even sending him a NLI

That's a hard evaluation, IMO. They saw him at the Paradise camp and last year camp as well, and he was getting stoned by D1-AA OL, then he's balls out during the season. So which one is it? Is he a gamer or is he product of having a Top DT that required double teams, and the TOP 2 DB's in the country? That's why they get paid the big bucks. If he comes, that's great, if he doesn't then it won't make or break this class.

Exactly... if he wanted an earlier offer, earn it. He didnt, got his *** abused and had to wait for it. The staff evaluated him during the season and saw that he was worth an offer and did, so all the begging and bs about the staff waited to long yall can gtfoh with that bs.

Hes mad bc the staff didn't offer him sooner, be mad at yourself for getting your *** handed to you causing them to not offer you sooner... this kid has entitled written all over him.

You idiots who don’t want Chatfield or think he wasn’t offered but to get the other 3 ... LMAO at how dumb that is.

Who are we bringing in to fill the spot vacated by Trent Harris again?

4 Star top 15 WDE just like Harris. Pretty much same size too.

Oh but herp derp not interested. Who cares. Herp derp.

Why do yall act like this guy is on Trent Harris level? Two different ppl.... and he's going to transfer anyway bc he's mentally weak.

He wants a spot given to him, hes going to be the 3rd or 4th guy on the depth chart. Won't like the fact that other freshmen are getting real playing time while he's on the bench.

Stop comparing him to toolbox Trent, it's disrespectful.

He is compared to Trent Harris because he is almost identical to him in high school - in terms of size, production, athletic ability, position, speed, etc. Why is it such a bad comp?
Exactly. I’d be thrilled with another Trent Harris on the team.

Hes not another Trent Harris, is McCray another Trent Harris?? they have similar measurements as well.

like ive been saying...

only 4 spots left for the uncommitted recruits.

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

does chatfield fit one of those spots based on who else is out there? yall tell me

Advertisement
https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit

To summarize it up as neatly as I can:

-He didn't get an in-home visit from CMR, but he spoke with them
-He likes UF because he can be more a 3-4 LB, but he likes that he probably has a better chance of playing as a freshman (says that the UM coaches told him he could have some sort of LB package here too).

-Said he was frustrated by the slow play from Miami, but learned to let it go.

-Unfamiliarity with UF's coaching staff is not in their favor. He had a good relationship with former UF corners coach Corey Bell (his cousin).

I'm just a guy, but my gut after reading that article is that he chooses Florida.

erickson offered ray lewis 4 days before NSD.

Advertisement
Chatfield should be a must get 110 percent espcially over chatman

I'm taking Chatman over Chatfield. Considering that Chatman will probably grow into a 3-tech DT whom can be plugged in at SDE his freshman year.

yeah thats true,idk chatfield has a motor and could play DE and LB if needed i think and is a playmaker in games forsure and thats what we need. Play makers

https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit

To summarize it up as neatly as I can:

-He didn't get an in-home visit from CMR, but he spoke with them
-He likes UF because he can be more a 3-4 LB, but he likes that he probably has a better chance of playing as a freshman (says that the UM coaches told him he could have some sort of LB package here too).

-Said he was frustrated by the slow play from Miami, but learned to let it go.

-Unfamiliarity with UF's coaching staff is not in their favor. He had a good relationship with former UF corners coach Corey Bell (his cousin).

I'm just a guy, but my gut after reading that article is that he chooses Florida.

erickson offered ray lewis 4 days before NSD.

And Ray Ray really wanted to be a Nole too, but came to Miami and we see how it all worked out

sounds like we offered him to see if it would influence getting his teammates, but when we saw it wouldn't be a significant factor, we pulled back. Richt not even going for an in home says we don't really want him..

Pertaining to the in-home visit...if he stays with Surtain won't they just do both visits at the same time? Just asking

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

does chatfield fit one of those spots based on who else is out there? yall tell me

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

I think it plays out like this .

Advertisement

No NLI means NEXT!! they never cared like I dont.

You care enough to have poRsted over 10 times in this thread. You care, a lot.

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

I think it plays out like this .
You seriously think it gonna play out like that? I don think so my friend.

Advertisement
Most kids want to be recognized earlier than they are. It’s a real fickle matter because most kids in this generation feels intitled and it starts in the little league ranks. I’ve coached little league and now I’m coaching ha it’s still hard to get a kid to earn their spot. Most kids will go some where else to play if they don’t feel they are used enough. I would tel parents to take their kids some place else if they thought it would help but the kid is going to have to earn it at some point. My sons have played for me for years and some seasons they say the bench because they were not better than the kid above them.

I meant high school I coach defensive line at Auburndale high in Polk county I have a DE that we are requiting but it will be hard to get him because he is all F$U. I’m working on that trying to tell him that coach Kool is the best DL coach in the country. Nick money bags Saban just landed a chopper on our field about a week ago to look at this kid. His name is Lloyd Summerall he has amazing abilities just needs to be more productive in the weight room and put on some weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back