Update on Chatfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero animosity towards this kid. He didn't disrespect us, he wanted to come here and we didn't offer early enough. I personally think he's making a mistake going to UF, but this L falls entirely on the coaching staff.

The staff didn't prioritize him how could it be an L?

How could it be anything other than a Loss? Losing a top defensive prospect, from one of the premier High Schools in south Florida to a rival school, definitely sounds like a L to me.

It's a 0 on a scale to 100 as to how much of a loss this would be if he commits to Florida.

Advertisement
Ed Reed was the best because of his instincts not because he was the fastest or the most physically gifted or most imposing athlete. You either have it or you don’t and the kid has it.

Agreed. Some people are so obsessed with size and 40 time that they can't see anything else. I'll take a DE with instincts and a quick first step anyday over a "measurables" guy. There are actually skills involved in playing football.

That said, it doesn't sound like we'll get him. Get Chatman and one of the AH CBs and the class is so outrageously good that I wouldn't be worried.

Best pass rusher in s.fla..next to Sam Brooks.

Believe he is a Cane and their all building up excitement for wednesday.

I do too. Any positive Canes news come out, it’s quickly flushed out by UF, UGA, or LSU talk for them; like always.

Advertisement
Ed Reed was the best because of his instincts not because he was the fastest or the most physically gifted or most imposing athlete. You either have it or you don’t and the kid has it.

Agreed. Some people are so obsessed with size and 40 time that they can't see anything else. I'll take a DE with instincts and a quick first step anyday over a "measurables" guy. There are actually skills involved in playing football.

That said, it doesn't sound like we'll get him. Get Chatman and one of the AH CBs and the class is so outrageously good that I wouldn't be worried.
Agreed the class is amazing and if we lose Chatfield it really won’t hurt us if we are able to pull the last recruits we need. What bothers me is that many somamambiches are sounding retarded by saying that the kid ain’t **** now, but they were oozing at the idea of being able to go 4/4 with the AH4 earlier on. It’s incredible I wish they used them in the armed forces for human shield operations lol. Show some class and restraint at least till the kid signs. And if he signs else where let him have it. But till then chill.

Last edited:

Wow, glad to hear it from you gogeta...So you're thinking the 4/4 is possible?

Agreed the class is amazing and if we lose Chatfield it really won’t hurt us if we are able to pull the last recruits we need. What bothers me is that many somamambiches are sounding retarded by saying that the kid ain’t **** now, but they were oozing at the idea of being able to go 4/4 with the AH4 earlier on. It’s incredible I wish they used them in the armed forces for human shield operations lol. Show some class and restraint at least till the kid signs. And if he signs else where let him have it. But till then chill.
dang, now I get the Ivan the T connect lol.

He's a great player.

For his sake, I hope he makes the best choice for himself, not one based on anger over some arbitrary timeline he created to quantify what constitutes an acceptable offer.

If he likes everything about Miami and wants to stay home, when he got the offer shouldn't really dissuade him from being here.

Advertisement

Ivan has multiple hajji kills on the battlefield. Like Motosniper, he a badmammajamma.

What's with all this talk about death the day before these young men start the next chapter of thier young lives we should be talking about living.

Hang up your guns gentlemen for the next few days.

# thick thighs saves lives

b2bfab8526b5e72488b0f1e62d31dfda--fitness.jpg

Last edited:

Ivan has multiple hajji kills on the battlefield. Like Motosniper, he a badmammajamma.
RVACane I’m the scum of the earth, just a used up grunt that loves his Canes like it’s my family. The kid has probably wanted to be a Cane all his life and it just angers me to see the bs disrespectful behavior some display specially for a back to back 5A Broward Defensive Player of The Year winner.A 4 star kid at that for the star hungry wh@res and now he’s worthless? ******* dumb@sses!

What's with all this talk about death the day before these young men start the next chapter of thier young lives we should be talking about living.

Hang up your guns gentlemen for the next few days.

# thick thighs saves lives

b2bfab8526b5e72488b0f1e62d31dfda--fitness.jpg
Nice Chunk!

Advertisement
That really didn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for UF

True but it he still clearly want to go there despite all that. Remember when we could get kids who wanted the play in al dumb *** defense? This guy would have. Nice slow big lb. 3-4 all the way.

He's a great player.

For his sake, I hope he makes the best choice for himself, not one based on anger over some arbitrary timeline he created to quantify what constitutes an acceptable offer.

If he likes everything about Miami and wants to stay home, when he got the offer shouldn't really dissuade him from being here.

He doesn’t want to play DE. This rest is bs. At least that is my read. Do we really need another slow lb?

i dont think he is on the level of the other 3 AH kids. i still would like him because we need quality depth

Advertisement

Exactly...you can't knock this kid's productivity. Dudes like this will surprise people. He may not have had the physical attributes that pop, but when I see a guy that puts up those kind of numbers it makes me think he probably is a great student of the game and an extremely driven athlete. If the physical attributes catch up to a kid like this (strength and speed program) you better watch out.

I hope we get him...

RVACane I’m the scum of the earth, just a used up grunt that loves his Canes like it’s my family. The kid has probably wanted to be a Cane all his life and it just angers me to see the bs disrespectful behavior some display specially for a back to back 5A Broward Defensive Player of The Year winner.A 4 star kid at that for the star hungry wh@res and now he’s worthless? ******* dumb@sses!

Thank you for your service brotha. God bless.

Exactly...you can't knock this kid's productivity. Dudes like this will surprise people. He may not have had the physical attributes that pop, but when I see a guy that puts up those kind of numbers it makes me think he probably is a great student of the game and an extremely driven athlete. If the physical attributes catch up to a kid like this (strength and speed program) you better watch out.

I hope we get him...
Good post. Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back