Update on Chatfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang, now I get the Ivan the T connect lol.

Ivan has multiple hajji kills on the battlefield. Like Motosniper, he a badmammajamma.
RVACane I’m the scum of the earth, just a used up grunt that loves his Canes like it’s my family. The kid has probably wanted to be a Cane all his life and it just angers me to see the bs disrespectful behavior some display specially for a back to back 5A Broward Defensive Player of The Year winner.A 4 star kid at that for the star hungry wh@res and now he’s worthless? ******* dumb@sses!

Thank you for your service brotha. God bless.

Seriously, I second that, Ivan. Please don't be so hard on yourself. You were put in difficult positions most of us could never understand.
Thank you guys.

Advertisement
Where was it reported that Miami did not send Chatfield a LOI?

https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit

To summarize it up as neatly as I can:

-He didn't get an in-home visit from CMR, but he spoke with them
-He likes UF because he can be more a 3-4 LB, but he likes that he probably has a better chance of playing as a freshman (says that the UM coaches told him he could have some sort of LB package here too).

-Said he was frustrated by the slow play from Miami, but learned to let it go.

-Unfamiliarity with UF's coaching staff is not in their favor. He had a good relationship with former UF corners coach Corey Bell (his cousin).

I'm just a guy, but my gut after reading that article is that he chooses Florida.

erickson offered ray lewis 4 days before NSD.

And Ray Ray really wanted to be a Nole too, but came to Miami and we see how it all worked out
Ray had no other options, the U was the only school that offered him. That’s so crazy

like ive been saying...

only 4 spots left for the uncommitted recruits.

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

does chatfield fit one of those spots based on who else is out there? yall tell me

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

I think it plays out like this .

So we only have 4 spots left? I hope that's not the case.

4 spots plus the 3 commits - Nesta, Bethel, Miller.

If Coburn, Chatman, and one of the CBs want in. Bethel and Miller got to get to steppin'.
Crack is wack! My boy Miller is an untouchable! He is the steal of this recruiting class gottdammit! The staff will make the room for their targets. But Your Post has earned donkey post of the day!

Advertisement
https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit

To summarize it up as neatly as I can:

-He didn't get an in-home visit from CMR, but he spoke with them
-He likes UF because he can be more a 3-4 LB, but he likes that he probably has a better chance of playing as a freshman (says that the UM coaches told him he could have some sort of LB package here too).

-Said he was frustrated by the slow play from Miami, but learned to let it go.

-Unfamiliarity with UF's coaching staff is not in their favor. He had a good relationship with former UF corners coach Corey Bell (his cousin).

I'm just a guy, but my gut after reading that article is that he chooses Florida.

erickson offered ray lewis 4 days before NSD.

And Ray Ray really wanted to be a Nole too, but came to Miami and we see how it all worked out
Ray had no other options, the U was the only school that offered him. That’s so crazy

I saw an interview where he said fsu offered late too, but they told him he'd back of D Brooks then get his chance after he left . That ****ed Ray off and made him choose Miami. He pretty much said he felt he could beat anyone out , including brooks. But wouldn't get a fair chance after hearing that.

Where was it reported that Miami did not send Chatfield a LOI?

Ivins said that
He says a lot of things lately, some of which might be true, but was this one of them?

I call BS. The only way he isn't getting a letter is if he informed UM he doesn't want to come here.

I cannot see us pulling the rug out from underneath anyone at that school. We've been very careful about who we offered their purposefully.

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

I think it plays out like this .

So we only have 4 spots left? I hope that's not the case.

4 spots plus the 3 commits - Nesta, Bethel, Miller.

If Coburn, Chatman, and one of the CBs want in. Bethel and Miller got to get to steppin'.
Crack is wack! My boy Miller is an untouchable! He is the steal of this recruiting class gottdammit! The staff will make the room for their targets. But Your Post has earned donkey post of the day!

Is this some new shtick I never noticed until today?

You guessed it. Portal!
D55E043A-847A-436C-B24F-FAF758AADCFE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I think it was after signing day. The report I read, many years ago, is that Tommy Tuberville visited Lakeland and asked the coach if he could speak to Ray, who had no offers.

Ray was so impressed by being visited by a future Senator, he was smitten with Miami. (No, this last part is not true, but I believe the paragraph above is. I just had to sneak this in.)

I think it was after signing day. The report I read, many years ago, is that Tommy Tuberville visited Lakeland and asked the coach if he could speak to Ray, who had no offers.

Ray was so impressed by being visited by a future Senator, he was smitten with Miami. (No, this last part is not true, but I believe the paragraph above is. I just had to sneak this in.)
Assume no interest in this guy as backer depth?

Advertisement

I think Kansas State was interested in Lewis. He had academic issues and was a late qualifier...Kansas State under Bill Snyder recruited alot of these sort of talents from Texas and Florida. Jim Leavitt was co-DC with Bob Stoops and was responsible for recruiting Florida, and he did it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back