Update on Chatfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I meant high school I coach defensive line at Auburndale high in Polk county I have a DE that we are requiting but it will be hard to get him because he is all F$U. I’m working on that trying to tell him that coach Kool is the best DL coach in the country. Nick money bags Saban just landed a chopper on our field about a week ago to look at this kid. His name is Lloyd Summerall he has amazing abilities just needs to be more productive in the weight room and put on some weight.

Summerall will push for Top 100 status by the time NSD 2019 rolls around IMO.

like ive been saying...

only 4 spots left for the uncommitted recruits.

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

does chatfield fit one of those spots based on who else is out there? yall tell me

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

I think it plays out like this .

So we only have 4 spots left? I hope that's not the case.

to the best of my calculations, thats what ive come up with.

wouldnt shock me at all though if im off by 1 and we could add 5 more, but im pretty confident in that 4 number.

Agreed the class is amazing and if we lose Chatfield it really won’t hurt us if we are able to pull the last recruits we need. What bothers me is that many somamambiches are sounding retarded by saying that the kid ain’t **** now, but they were oozing at the idea of being able to go 4/4 with the AH4 earlier on. It’s incredible I wish they used them in the armed forces for human shield operations lol. Show some class and restraint at least till the kid signs. And if he signs else where let him have it. But till then chill.
dang, now I get the Ivan the T connect lol.

Ivan has multiple hajji kills on the battlefield. Like Motosniper, he a badmammajamma.
RVACane I’m the scum of the earth, just a used up grunt that loves his Canes like it’s my family. The kid has probably wanted to be a Cane all his life and it just angers me to see the bs disrespectful behavior some display specially for a back to back 5A Broward Defensive Player of The Year winner.A 4 star kid at that for the star hungry wh@res and now he’s worthless? ******* dumb@sses!

Thank you for your service brotha. God bless.

Seriously, I second that, Ivan. Please don't be so hard on yourself. You were put in difficult positions most of us could never understand.

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

does chatfield fit one of those spots based on who else is out there? yall tell me

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

4 spots plus the 3 commits - Nesta, Bethel, Miller.

Thought we can oversign?

Advertisement
like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

wouldnt shock me at all though if im off by 1 and we could add 5 more, but im pretty confident in that 4 number.
we have nearly 9 spots left if we want it. Some of the early signees count towards last years cap to sign of 25. Think the rule changes after that but we have plenty of room for all

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

we have nearly 9 spots left if we want it. Some of the early signees count towards last years cap to sign of 25. Think the rule changes after that but we have plenty of room for all

3 early signees count towards last year & the 2 grad transfers count as initial scholarships.

we had room for 28

19 signed
2 grad transfers
3 commits
= 24

4 more

i hope i find out tomorrow that im wrong and we sign 5 or 6.

was slow played because we had better options, instead of being butthurt that we went after better players maybe be grateful that we even gave him the opportunity. if you want to be on the good team take advantage of the door Miami opened for him but if you want to make it about yourself and where it's easy go to Florida

Who were these better targets we had, and what happened to them?

was slow played because we had better options, instead of being butthurt that we went after better players maybe be grateful that we even gave him the opportunity. if you want to be on the good team take advantage of the door Miami opened for him but if you want to make it about yourself and where it's easy go to Florida

Who were these better targets we had, and what happened to them?

Carson, Goldwire, Briggs, Langham, Gerald....

Advertisement
1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

3 early signees count towards last year & the 2 grad transfers count as initial scholarships.

we had room for 28

19 signed
2 grad transfers
3 commits
= 24

4 more

i hope i find out tomorrow that im wrong and we sign 5 or 6.

Thanks the math adds up. Im ignorant to the fact if the grad transfers counts as signees. I assumed they didnt.

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

If Coburn, Chatman, and one of the CBs want in. Bethel and Miller got to get to steppin'.

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

If Coburn, Chatman, and one of the CBs want in. Bethel and Miller got to get to steppin'.

Lol great post troll away sir SMH

like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

Lmao....I know it's close to nsd by the crap load of trolls showing up.

Dey skeered.

Advertisement
like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

I would cut Robert Knowles from the football team.

https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-andrew-chatfield-home-visit

To summarize it up as neatly as I can:

-He didn't get an in-home visit from CMR, but he spoke with them
-He likes UF because he can be more a 3-4 LB, but he likes that he probably has a better chance of playing as a freshman (says that the UM coaches told him he could have some sort of LB package here too).

-Said he was frustrated by the slow play from Miami, but learned to let it go.

-Unfamiliarity with UF's coaching staff is not in their favor. He had a good relationship with former UF corners coach Corey Bell (his cousin).

I'm just a guy, but my gut after reading that article is that he chooses Florida.

which means: he's not getting papers ....

which means: the coaches have cut him loose....

which means: they don't have a conviction that he can be a standout player at UM, and they have someone else ready to sign that they like better

-He likes UF because he can be more a 3-4 LB, but he likes that he probably has a better chance of playing as a freshman (says that the UM coaches told him he could have some sort of LB package here too).

-Unfamiliarity with UF's coaching staff is not in their favor. He had a good relationship with former UF corners coach Corey Bell (his cousin).

I'm just a guy, but my gut after reading that article is that he chooses Florida.

which means: they don't have a conviction that he can be a standout player at UM, and they have someone else ready to sign that they like better

No inside info but really doubt caches would risk losing other 3 by doing him wrong. I doubt he got dropped. More likely that he is a standup kid and told the coaches he aint coming.

Advertisement
like ive been saying...

1. ezzard
2. chatman
3. ?
4. ?

1. ezzard
2.chatman
3.Surtain
4. coburn

And you have silvera, bethel, and miller in correct?

No inside info but really doubt caches would risk losing other 3 by doing him wrong. I doubt he got dropped. More likely that he is a standup kid and told the coaches he aint coming.
I agree. These guys aren't Owl Goulding. It's pretty clear they were borderline on giving him the offer, and perhaps expected it to come with a commitment. When he made it through his official visit without giving one, I just don't think they were going to put any more resources forward ay which time he probably told them he was leaning towards Florida.

Ed Reed was the best because of his instincts not because he was the fastest or the most physically gifted or most imposing athlete. You either have it or you don’t and the kid has it.
Dont know why we always do this, recruiting is different now. More resources are available to scout talent and evaluate the kids much better now. If you do your research you will find that not only did Ed Reed have tremendous instincts and a phenomenal football IQ, he was also an ELITE level athlete across the board. Let me repeat that, he was an ELITE level athlete.
What do you see on film with Chatfield?? He doesn’t have great football IQ huh? He’s not great ******* athlete?? He’s the two time back to back Broward player of the year tdub! Oklahoma thinks he’s Elite, the Turds think he’s Elite! A bunch of ******* schools think he’s Elite! Let me repeat myself A bunch of ******* schools think he’s Elite!!!

You idiots who don’t want Chatfield or think he wasn’t offered but to get the other 3 ... LMAO at how dumb that is.

Who are we bringing in to fill the spot vacated by Trent Harris again?

4 Star top 15 WDE just like Harris. Pretty much same size too.

Oh but herp derp not interested. Who cares. Herp derp.

Why do yall act like this guy is on Trent Harris level? Two different ppl.... and he's going to transfer anyway bc he's mentally weak.

He wants a spot given to him, hes going to be the 3rd or 4th guy on the depth chart. Won't like the fact that other freshmen are getting real playing time while he's on the bench.

Stop comparing him to toolbox Trent, it's disrespectful.

He is compared to Trent Harris because he is almost identical to him in high school - in terms of size, production, athletic ability, position, speed, etc. Why is it such a bad comp?
Exactly. I’d be thrilled with another Trent Harris on the team.

Hes not another Trent Harris, is McCray another Trent Harris?? they have similar measurements as well.
Your are so smart. Teach me more oh wise one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back