UPDATE GOING TO GAME! gator game family dilemma

If you stay, you better get dibs to naming the kid.

First Cane to score a TD and/or don the turnover chain seems like a logical option.

Advertisement
Go to the game. If the baby is 3 weeks early it’ll be in the hospital for a bit anyways in all likelihood

Advertisement
Advertisement
My Sister-in-law is pregnant with her and my bros first child. shes due Sept. 14th but dr.'s are saying it may arrive early, I'm supposed to leave for the game next Friday with my mom and we're also meeting with close friends. I can't leave my mom behind because I'm disabled and don't drive. My sis in law keeps hinting at me selling the tix doesnt seem to realize the commitment we made to pregame parties and hotel etc. Bought the tix before I even knew she was pregnant any suggestions?
Go the game! It's your Bros kid, not yours...See them after if she gives birth three weeks early.

My Sister-in-law is pregnant with her and my bros first child. shes due Sept. 14th but dr.'s are saying it may arrive early, I'm supposed to leave for the game next Friday with my mom and we're also meeting with close friends. I can't leave my mom behind because I'm disabled and don't drive. My sis in law keeps hinting at me selling the tix doesnt seem to realize the commitment we made to pregame parties and hotel etc. Bought the tix before I even knew she was pregnant any suggestions?

You need to do a quick sister-in-law tradeout.

If that's not possible, just tell her that family is priority - and being family - she should encourage you and your mom to go to the game.

Advertisement
Dude, you're the uncle, not the god **** father. Come back when the baby is 2 days old instead of newborn. Who gives a fvck. Wait, unless OP is the father 😲

Advertisement
I literally cannot believe this post has 4 pages of replies... I’d understand if your wife was having the kid, but an in-law? I have 4 sister in laws and one tried to get me to help them move August 24th... told them I had a conference 😂😂

I literally cannot believe this post has 4 pages of replies... I’d understand if your wife was having the kid, but an in-law? I have 4 sister in laws and one tried to get me to help them move August 24th... told them I had a conference 😂😂

But she also kept us from going deep sea fishing in April the day before their wedding because she was concerned we would get sunburned or hurt??? Wtf, she’s got some ground to make up with the 3 brothers now. Can’t let that slide

We need a special word that's like for when you say something, but you really mean almost the exact opposite.

You can't live your life dictated about what *MIGHT* happen. If you are going to do that, you may as well never leave the bed, cause you MIGHT slip and fall, you MIGHT get in a car wreck, lightning MIGHT strike you

My cousin got married on Saturday September 6th, 2002 in Dallas, Texas.

I chose to be in Gainesville, Florida that day to witness a 41-16 *** kicking the Canes laid on the Gators.

My folks and brother, all who went to Dallas, can't tell you a **** thing about that wedding—but I remember that beatdown of UiF like I do my own kid's birth.

Meanwhile, my cousin was too busy with her wedding and focused on who was there to care that I didn't go—just as anyone pushing out a baby will be regarding the birth of their child. You being there is simply to say you were there. What's the difference if you get there a few days later when the dust settles?

Gotta do what you gotta do, man.

giphy (18).gif

Advertisement
Back