UPDATE GOING TO GAME! gator game family dilemma

Advertisement
But she also kept us from going deep sea fishing in April the day before their wedding because she was concerned we would get sunburned or hurt??? Wtf, she’s got some ground to make up with the 3 brothers now. Can’t let that slide
That's a scary testament to how pvssy whipped your brother is. Not a good sign for the long haul.

That's a scary testament to how pvssy whipped your brother is. Not a good sign for the long haul.
Exactly, and we grilled him on that... making sure he understands what he getting into and how will that translate to other decisions where they don’t agree

Exactly, and we grilled him on that... making sure he understands what he getting into and how will that translate to other decisions where they don’t agree
Yep, 100%. She's got that level of control before they're even married?!? Ohh, man, I feel bad for that dude.

Someone just give this guy a ride to the game so we can get back to analysing Tate's cryptic Instagram posts.

You're all going to be sorry when Perry drops another **** tape now he's not starting and we're here debating whether a child is going to be born 3 weeks premature.

Advertisement
They're inducing labor on Monday.

My Sister-in-law is pregnant with her and my bros first child. shes due Sept. 14th but dr.'s are saying it may arrive early, I'm supposed to leave for the game next Friday with my mom and we're also meeting with close friends. I can't leave my mom behind because I'm disabled and don't drive. My sis in law keeps hinting at me selling the tix doesnt seem to realize the commitment we made to pregame parties and hotel etc. Bought the tix before I even knew she was pregnant any suggestions?
76CB680C-CF01-4174-8A93-C9EA1AFE7E01.jpeg

Advertisement
I hope the trip is everything you want it to be.

OP's on the way to the hospital to guarantee himself a good seat in the waiting room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back