Unpopular Opinion of the Day

Advertisement
“Mister no here…no, no…more Lemon Pledge.”

You know what really grinds my gears? When football players in tv commercials are doing things like mowing the lawn or grocery shopping in their jerseys. Everyone knows the players don't wear jerseys to do chores. If the company paying for the commercial is willing to lie about that, how can I possibly trust their products?

Last edited:
johnny-manziel-confused.gif

Advertisement
I've ran into that guy a couple times. Nice dude, huge Canes fan. Doesn't go out of his way to seek attention or act obnoxious. The kids get a kick out of it, too.

In short, your post sucks.
He's this dude minus the wealth for hookers but plus a sob story.

You say he doesn't go out of his way to seek attention? ALL he does is walk EVERY tailgate lot each game looking for simps that want to take pictures with him or children not yet cognitively developed beyond that of a housecat that think he's an actual player arriving to the stadium by himself.

Screenshot_20210927-172247_Samsung Internet.jpg

This guy needs to stop. Yesssss, I know the original story behind it but that ran its course a LONG time ago. Now it's just weird and embarrassing and seemingly part of HIS self-worth/identity. If he has any friends they should tell him as much. View attachment 155987
This whole time I thought this was @OldhamA when I see this guy walking around the Stadium concourse.

Sorry, @OldhamA that I thought you were him/he was you 😂

Advertisement
not enough people show up to the games. The single best “catch” I’ve ever seen at a canes game, I was almost alone. My wife, myself and a friend. The rest of the section empty. I’m glad he’s a fan and shows up. Good for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a lot of things to be upset about but this ain't one of them. If you want to go after a fan who makes us look bad, go after Danny boy who's back on Twitter with his usual nonsense.
DBC has some obvious "deficits". This dude does not. And I'm not even claiming he's making anyone look bad but himself. It's just about as lame seeing him traverse all the parking lots looking for attention as the parents who let their little kids think he's a player.

I once saw morons having their toddlers take pics with this guy as actual football alum were standing 15 feet away.

You know what really grinds my gears? When football players in tv commercials are doing things like mowing the lawn or grocery shopping in their jerseys. Everyone knows the players don't wear jerseys to do chores. If the company paying for the commercial is willing to lie about that, how can I pay for possibly trust their products?
You honestly don’t believe Tebow mows the lawn in his game jersey?

Okay.

We have a lot of things to be upset about but this ain't one of them. If you want to go after a fan who makes us look bad, go after Danny boy who's back on Twitter with his usual nonsense.
What are his sources saying now?

Advertisement
Back