Unpopular Opinion of the Day

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
This guy needs to stop. Yesssss, I know the original story behind it but that ran its course a LONG time ago. Now it's just weird and embarrassing and seemingly part of HIS self-worth/identity. If he has any friends they should tell him as much.
Screenshot_20210927-163408_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yooo the fact that you are actually this annoyed by his schtick is quite amusing.

I kinda feel you tho!

But on the other hand, it doesn't seem like he's taking advantage of it in a manipulate sort of way so fuq it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP wasn’t hugged as a child. Let people live the way that makes them happy. Doesn’t affect you.
Au contraire mon frere. I was actually raised by a family that insisted on wearing full unis/pads to EVERY sporting event. You know how traumatizing it is when kids see your mom wearing ice skates in the stands at an NHL game?

This reminded me of the maid from family guy lol.

Yea no clue what's going on in this thread. Sounds like CIS found something else to complain about. Shocked it wasn't blamed on Manny tho lol
Huh? It is Manny's fault and I can prove it:
Terrible start to this football season-------> tremendous disappointment and trauma to CIS posters----------->said posters complaining about everything and anything------->hence this thread. See? Who's fault it is.

Was a dude next to our tailgate for the ND '17 game in full uniform and I was like Wtf is this for real?? I had no idea until this post it was a regular thing lol

Advertisement
Back